|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, what is the topic of a paper that Willow helps Quang-ha write?
(a) John Steinbeck.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Ray Bradbury.
(d) Charles Dickens.
2. In Chapter 50, how far down does Willow say that the sunflowers will send their roots?
(a) 36 inches.
(b) 6 feet.
(c) 18 inches.
(d) 5 feet.
3. In Chapter 29, where is the memorial service held for Willow's parents?
(b) School auditorium.
(c) Funeral home.
(d) Community center.
4. What is the only plant at the entrance of Duke's apartment building?
(a) Rose bush.
(d) Jade plant.
5. What does Willow find in the sofa in Chapter 36 that Mai says might be lucky?
(b) 3-leaf clover.
(d) Rabbit's foot.
6. In Chapter 30, what color does Willow say everything is at the nail salon?
7. What exercise does Duke decide to do in Chapter 43?
(b) Speed walking.
8. In Chapter 51, where is the vet located that Duke takes Cheddar to?
(a) Pace Street.
(b) Fourth Avenue.
(c) Central Avenue.
(d) Main Street.
9. In Chapter 54, how many months can people put away fans and air conditioners?
10. In Chapter 55 when Willow goes to the library, what is the subject of the book she gets?
(d) Nuclear power.
11. What type of flowers are in a flowerbed near the bus shelter in front of Mai's high school?
12. What is the address for the apartment building where Duke lives?
(a) 143 Glenview Drive.
(b) 612 Magnolia Street.
(c) 411 Miller Street.
(d) 257 Heptad Lane.
13. In Chapter 39, what are Duke and Quang-ha watching when Willow goes inside?
(c) Beach volleyball.
14. In Chapter 34, how many weeks has Duke supposed to have been monitoring Willow's schoolwork?
15. What is the name of the bank that owns Duke's apartment complex?
(a) North South Bank.
(b) Community Bank.
(c) Westwood Bank.
(d) Bakersfield Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 42, what used to be in the container that Quang-ha chooses to plant his sunflower seed?
2. In Chapter 51, what type of animal does Duke run into in the parking lot near his office?
3. In Chapter 37, what time does Duke hear the shower?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 45, who overwaters the seeds?
5. In Chapter 45, what does Duke eat seconds of for dinner?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)