|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Willow's exercise routine take at the end of Chapter 45?
(a) 24 minutes.
(b) 16 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 32 minutes.
2. What is the only plant at the entrance of Duke's apartment building?
(c) Rose bush.
(d) Jade plant.
3. What color is the apartment building after it is sprayed in Chapter 49?
4. In Chapter 39, what percent of fatigue does Willow say is caused by dehydration?
5. In Chapter 34, after mopping the floor in Duke's apartment, what color is the floor?
6. In Chapter 51, what type of animal does Duke run into in the parking lot near his office?
7. How old is Jairo in Chapter 41?
8. In Chapter 54, how many months can people put away fans and air conditioners?
9. What is released after the memorial service in Chapter 29?
(a) White balloons.
(c) Red balloons.
10. When Willow fixes Duke's television in Chapter 37, how many channels have not been activated?
11. In Chapter 43, what was the subject that Willow first helped Quang-ha with?
12. How far is Bakersfield from the Pacific Ocean?
(a) 130 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 75 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
13. In Chapter 41, what does Mai put on the walls of the bedroom she shares with Willow?
(a) Pictures from magazines.
(b) Quang-ha's drawings.
(c) Wall hangings.
(d) Family photos.
14. What do Willow, Mai, and Pattie rent when they return the Rototiller in Chapter 49?
(a) Mini skidsteer.
(b) Power sprayer.
(c) Seed spreader.
(d) Garden tools.
15. How long after Willow's parents die does Duke's supervisor ask to see his file on Willow?
(a) 8 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 45, how many seeds have germinated?
2. In Chapter 52, where does Cheddar sleep?
3. What time does Henry arrive from the nursery in Chapter 53?
4. In Chapter 29, where is the memorial service held for Willow's parents?
5. In Chapter 36, what is the name of Willow's psychiatrist?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)