|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Duke's cat?
2. What documentary does Duke often fall asleep watching in Chapter 7?
(a) Animals of Madagascar.
(b) Animals of Africa.
(c) Civil War.
(d) World War I.
3. In Chapter 25, what does Duke see on the walkway by the Chance house?
(a) Candles and empty beer bottles.
(b) Message written in chalk.
(c) Painted stones.
4. In Chapter 22 where does Willow think that Lenore Cole has pain by observing the woman's posture?
(a) Right knee.
(b) Left knee.
(c) Lower lumbar.
5. What color is the comforter on Willow's bed in Chapter 18?
6. What was the Duke family's last name in Greece?
7. In Chapter 9, how long has Pattie lived in the United States?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 19 years.
8. How many siblings did Willow's father have?
9. In Chapter 22, how many library books does Willow have that need to be returned?
10. How old was Roberta Chance when her parents died?
11. What is Willow's grandmother's first name?
12. What new category does Duke believe that Willow falls under at the end of Chapter 7?
13. In Chapter 19, what color nail polish does Pattie decide not to carry any more?
(a) Red carpet.
(b) Peacock blue.
(c) Mellow Yellow.
(d) Cherry Bang.
14. At the beginning of Chapter 21, how does Quang-ha feel about having Willow stay with them?
15. Where does Jairo take Willow in Chapter 24?
(a) Beale Memorial Library.
(b) Bakersfield Public Library.
(c) Duke Memorial Library.
(d) Stewart Public Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jairo decide he wanted to become?
2. In Chapter 11, what type of car does Duke drive?
3. How did Jimmy and Roberta meet?
4. In Chapter 1, what color is the picnic table outside Fosters Freeze?
5. How long after the accident in Chapter 15, does Robert stop breathing?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)