|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Duke drive at the end of Chapter 25?
(a) Mai's high school.
(b) Nail salon.
2. What is Dell Duke's first name?
3. What language is Willow speaking in Chapter 1?
4. Who is the only person Willow will miss at the middle school?
(a) School secretary.
(c) School nurse.
(d) Assistant principal.
5. What is Willow's grandmother's first name?
6. What is the name of Willow's kindergarten teacher?
(a) Mrs. King.
(b) Miss Glass.
(c) Miss Tangerstrum.
(d) Mrs. Potter.
7. What county is Bakersfield in?
8. In Chapter 22 where does Willow think that Lenore Cole has pain by observing the woman's posture?
(a) Left knee.
(b) Lower lumbar.
(d) Right knee.
9. What homework does an eighth grader ask Willow to give him in Chapter 8?
10. Who is the Career Pathway program intended to serve?
(b) Working adults.
(c) High school dropout.
(d) People over 30.
11. What color chair does Willow hide behind at the library in Chapter 26?
12. What color hat does Willow wear when she gardens?
13. In Chapter 28, what color shoes does Willow see when she wakes up?
14. In Chapter 11, what type of car does Duke drive?
15. What is the name of Mai's closest friend in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older is Mai than Willow?
2. In Chapter 14, what colors does Willow see in a mole on Jairo's neck?
3. Where did Dell Duke live before he moved to California?
4. What does Jairo decide he wanted to become?
5. What new category does Duke believe that Willow falls under at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)