|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jimmy and Roberta meet?
(a) Political science class.
(b) Class to get a commercial driver's license.
2. Where does Jairo take Willow in Chapter 24?
(a) Bakersfield Public Library.
(b) Beale Memorial Library.
(c) Stewart Public Library.
(d) Duke Memorial Library.
3. What does Duke eat while he talks with Mai in Chapter 27?
(b) Potato chips.
(c) Beef jerky.
(d) String cheese.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Willow play in gym class that makes her tired when she goes to see Duke a second time?
5. In Chapter 26, Willow remembers reading about two kids that ran away from home and hid; where did the kids hide?
(a) Central Park in New York.
(d) New York City museum.
6. In Chapter 9, what grade is Mai in in school?
7. What year was Mai born?
8. In Chapter 22 where does Willow think that Lenore Cole has pain by observing the woman's posture?
(a) Left knee.
(b) Right knee.
(d) Lower lumbar.
9. Where does Duke drive at the end of Chapter 25?
(a) Mai's high school.
(d) Nail salon.
10. In Chapter 22, how many library books does Willow have that need to be returned?
11. What color writing is on the window of Pattie's nail salon in Chapter 18?
12. In Chapter 21, what is on Quang-ha's underwear?
13. How old was Willow's grandfather when he died?
14. How many windows are in the place where Pattie and her children live?
15. In Chapter 11, what type of car does Duke drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older is Mai than Willow?
2. In Chapter 19, what color nail polish does Pattie decide not to carry any more?
3. In Chapter 25, how far out of his way does Duke drive to go by the Chance house?
4. What does Mai tell Duke that she wants in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 15, how long has it been since Roberta Chance saw a small dimple on the left side of her chest?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)