|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, what percent of fatigue does Willow say is caused by dehydration?
2. Who contributes to the fund for Willow's future education that she knows personally?
3. How long does Willow's exercise routine take at the end of Chapter 45?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 24 minutes.
(c) 16 minutes.
(d) 32 minutes.
4. What is the name of the hospital where Willow is taken in Chapter 23?
(b) Good Samaritan.
(c) North Bakersfield Hospital.
(d) Bakersfield Memorial.
5. In Chapter 2, what color hair does WIllow say that her mom has?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color chair does Willow hide behind at the library in Chapter 26?
2. In Chapter 26, what is the subject that Willow wants to find reading material about?
3. In Chapter 25, what does Duke see on the walkway by the Chance house?
4. How far does Roberta walk from her doctor's office in Chapter 15 to the Bakersfield Imaging Center?
5. What color writing is on the window of Pattie's nail salon in Chapter 18?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)