|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Neville makes his jump?
(a) His main chute deploys late and tangles with his reserve.
(b) He spins out of control.
(c) His chute doesn't open because of a twisted strap.
(d) He and his chute are caught on the small plane.
2. Who does Barbara see when she is dancing with Joe?
(a) Nancy Patterson.
(b) Hazel Grower.
(c) Victoria Lemon.
(d) Sharon Fleming.
3. What is Joe told when he asks for the check for dinner?
(a) It was free to military personnel.
(b) It would be ready in a moment.
(c) It was billed to the Marines.
(d) It was paid for by Pickering's company.
4. Why is Galloway diverted to Willow Grove?
(a) To refuel.
(b) Bad weather.
(c) To pick up a cameraman.
(d) Possible mechanical problems.
5. Who is in the smaller plane Koffler sees out the door?
(b) Two navy fliers.
(c) Ward and Schneider.
(d) A man with a camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does McInerney feel about Charley Galloway flying to the Saratoga?
2. From what platform did the Japanese launch the attack on Pearl Harbor?
3. What does Pickering tell Knox he will do for the navy?
4. What rank does Dillon have in the Marines?
5. What does Pickering tell Knox he should have done after Pearl Harbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jack Dillon in Hollywood?
2. In what service is Joe Howard, what award did he win, and what is his next assignment?
3. What does Fleming tell Fowler about meeting Donovan, what does Fowler say about Donovan, and how does Fleming feel about Donovan?
4. What do Knox and Pickering talk about after Pickering answers Knox's initial inquiry?
5. What does Charley do when he puts together and aircraft, and what is the end result?
6. Why is Stephen Koffler at Lakehurst and what does the Navy keep there?
7. From where did the attack on Pearl Harbor come, when did it occur and what was the result of the attack?
8. Where does Ellen Feller work and in what capacity?
9. What does Macklin threaten about Koffler and how does Dillon handle it? What happens to the Marine Corps' reputation over the Lakehurst incident?
10. What happens with Howard and Barbara when they go for dinner?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)