|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ship Howard is on ordered to do as it is going to Wake Island?
(a) Go to San Diego.
(b) Stay on its course to Wake.
(c) Head for Okinawa instead.
(d) Return to Pearl Harbor.
2. Who is flying to Lakehurst with Galloway for the public relations event?
(a) Stecker and Pickering.
(b) Harris and Hershberger.
(c) Ward and Schneider.
(d) Johnson and Neville.
3. What happened at the beginning of the event that made Neville think it started badly?
(a) The photographers were late.
(b) He fell in some mud.
(c) He was sprayed with snow from an airplane propeller.
(d) It was raining hard.
4. Fleming tells Fowler that he is meeting whom?
(a) Nate Johnson.
(b) Peter Parkerson.
(c) Vergil Black.
(d) Bill Donovan.
5. In what branch of service does Joe Howard serve?
(d) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Charley Galloway and friends during the attack on Pearl Harbor?
2. Who does McInerney recommend for the film at Lakehurst?
3. Why does Feller and Kramer go to see Pickering?
4. What does Dianne tell Koffler?
5. What does Stecker give Howard the night he is having dinner with Barbara?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jack Dillon in Hollywood?
2. When does Neville board the plane and what happens to him?
3. Why is Charley Galloway's flight status changed?
4. Where does Knox want Pickering to meet him and what happens when Pickering refuses? What does Knox ask Pickering about his statement in Washington?
5. What was Charley determined to do during his first few years in service?
6. Who is Franklin Neville and on what subject is he an expert? What has he written on the subject?
7. What is Steve Koffler doing in Lakehurst, how does he feel about it, and why is he doing it?
8. What happens when Galloway, Ward and Schneider are headed to Lakehurst?
9. What do Galloway and the others do at Ward's house?
10. Why is Joe Howard on the USS Tangier and what happens on the way to her destination?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)