|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Major General Holcomb's father hold?
(a) Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(b) Director of the National Security Agency.
(c) Head of the F.B.I.
(d) Commandant of the Marine Corps.
2. What does Dillon tell Galloway and Koffler about Neville's funeral?
(a) To wear their dress blues.
(b) To not come to the funeral.
(c) To avoid the press.
(d) Koffler will be parachuting into the grave site.
3. Where did Howard and Jack Stecker work together in the past?
(a) San Diego.
4. Who is flying to Lakehurst with Galloway for the public relations event?
(a) Stecker and Pickering.
(b) Johnson and Neville.
(c) Harris and Hershberger.
(d) Ward and Schneider.
5. Whose permission did Charley obtain to fly the plane?
(a) The Air Force Liaison.
(b) His commanding officer.
(c) The supply officer.
(d) No one's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pickering and Stecker serve together?
2. Who has an exclusive on the photos from the public relations event?
3. What does Frank Knox want Pickering to do?
4. With whom is Neville meeting in Lakehurst?
5. Why is Dillon uneasy about the parachute event?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Knox and Pickering talk about after Pickering answers Knox's initial inquiry?
2. From where did the attack on Pearl Harbor come, when did it occur and what was the result of the attack?
3. What does Macklin threaten about Koffler and how does Dillon handle it? What happens to the Marine Corps' reputation over the Lakehurst incident?
4. Why is Joe Howard on the USS Tangier and what happens on the way to her destination?
5. Where does Knox want Pickering to meet him and what happens when Pickering refuses? What does Knox ask Pickering about his statement in Washington?
6. Why is Charley Galloway's flight status changed?
7. What happens when Galloway, Ward and Schneider are headed to Lakehurst?
8. What happens when Koffler returns home to see Dianne?
9. Describe Koffler's visit home the first day.
10. Where does Pickering meet with the President and Knox and why are they meeting?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)