|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Koffler and Reeves find Howard?
(a) Near Reeve's jeep.
(b) Drinking at a stream.
(c) Hanging in a tree.
(d) Behind a sand dune.
2. Where will Stecker be sent after he is promoted to major?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Washington D.C.
3. To what position is Ellen Feller promoted?
(a) Pickering's boss.
(b) White House Chief of Staff.
(c) Intelligence Analyst.
4. With whom is Charley Galloway when McInerney sees him?
(a) Ellen Feller.
(b) Two men in suits.
(c) Two attractive blonds.
(d) Deborah Hathaway.
5. What type of position does Colonel Goettge have in the Marines?
(a) Battalion Commander.
(b) Commander of a tank wing.
(c) Logistics and supply.
6. Who does Jack Stecker meet when he arrives in San Diego?
(a) Captain Harding.
(b) John Marsh.
(c) Ed Banning.
(d) Major Strand.
7. At what hotel is Pickering staying in Pensacola?
(a) Park Place Plaza.
(b) Hotel Mariah.
(c) The Marriott.
(d) San Carlos Hotel.
8. Whose funeral does Koffler attend?
(a) Pickering's aide.
(b) Lennie Stein.
(c) Billy Goulash.
(d) Petty Officer Daphne Farnsworth's husband.
9. What did Hammersmith tell Koffler about him not volunteering?
(a) He was a German Kraut.
(b) He was smart.
(c) He was a coward.
(d) He was lazy.
10. When is Koffler promoted to sergeant?
(a) Before he left the States.
(b) The night before his mission.
(c) He hasn't been promoted.
(d) When he returns from his mission.
11. What does Pickering and Admiral Sayre talk about when they meet?
(a) The disposition of troops.
(b) Martha Culhane.
(c) Bringing in more Coastwatchers.
(d) Air training at the base.
12. Who does Stecker suggest for the Coastwatchers since McCoy declined?
(a) Joe Howard.
(b) Charley Nash.
(c) Pickering, Jr.
13. What does Pickering give Banning for his operation?
(a) A new code book.
(b) Night vision googles.
(c) New uniforms.
(d) A check for money.
14. Where where Howard be assigned if he doesn't join the Raiders or Banning?
(a) To Germany.
(b) To a company in North Carolina.
(c) To Ft. Lewis.
(d) Ft. Benning.
15. Where is Banning staying in Australia?
(a) At the Australian Army Post.
(b) At the Royal Naval Base.
(c) In a motel on main street.
(d) In Pickering's suite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Barbara sent to Pickering's house?
2. Where are the Australian Coastwatchers headquartered?
3. What is the name of Pickering's boat that used to be his Pacific Princess?
4. To where does Pickering travel when he leaves with Ellen?
5. Where is Barbara Cotter stationed in Australia?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)