|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the producer of a movie grateful to Dillon?
(a) He likes Dillon's book.
(b) He saved his life and shielded him from bad public relations.
(c) Because Dillon knows the president of MGM.
(d) He thinks Dillon is a great actor.
2. To where does Galloway fly?
(a) To the mainland.
(b) To the Saratoga.
(c) To the Arizona.
(d) To the Big Island.
3. How does Koffler get into his home when he goes on leave?
(a) His neighbor let him inside.
(b) His mother was home.
(c) He has a key.
(d) Through a window.
4. What kind of civilian contest did Joe win?
(a) Weight lifting contest.
(b) Archery contest.
(c) Rowing contest.
(d) Shooting contest.
5. Why can't Pickering get a return flight to San Francisco?
(a) He has lost his wallet.
(b) It is too late at night.
(c) All air flights have been cancelled.
(d) He doesn't have a priority.
6. What did Stecker recommend to Harris for Howard?
(a) To be commissioned as a first lieutenant.
(b) To be sent to Wake Island.
(c) To be promoted to First Sergeant.
(d) To be sent as part of Pickering's group.
7. Why do Galloway and Obelnsky want to search for salvageable aircraft parts?
(a) They are bored.
(b) To put together an aircraft.
(c) To replace parts on damaged aircrafts.
(d) To stay busy.
8. What does Fowler tell Fleming about the man he will be meeting?
(a) He is heading up an intelligence gathering group.
(b) He is close to members of the Senate Arms Comittee.
(c) He has been in prison.
(d) He is a smart and loyal man.
9. What happens when Neville makes his jump?
(a) His chute doesn't open because of a twisted strap.
(b) He and his chute are caught on the small plane.
(c) He spins out of control.
(d) His main chute deploys late and tangles with his reserve.
10. What is the name of the hotel chain Pickering's father owns?
(a) Holiday Inn.
(c) Foster Hotels.
(d) Forrest Hotels.
11. What do Howard and Barbara Cotter decide to do when they meet near the store?
(a) Go to the beach.
(b) Meet some friends of hers.
(c) Go to lunch.
(d) Go to a motel.
12. How did Barbara initially feel about what Stecker gave Howard?
13. Why is Charley determined to maintain a good service record?
(a) It was his mother's last request.
(b) To make his father proud.
(c) So he can qualify for flight school.
(d) So he can go to officer's candidate school.
14. To whom do the men schedule for the parachute public relations event report?
(a) Captain Stecker.
(b) Captain Johnson.
(c) Colonel Hershberger.
(d) Major Harris.
15. What does Galloway say about Neville and the public relations event?
(a) Neville will want to be the center of attention.
(b) They can expect some interference from him.
(c) He will be running the show.
(d) He is very compulsive and will want everything perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Koffler feel about parachuting?
2. What is Mr. Satterly doing for Pickering?
3. Upon what ship is Joe Howard on that is heading towards Wake Island?
4. What is the ship Howard is on ordered to do as it is going to Wake Island?
5. Who does Barbara see when she is dancing with Joe?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)