|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is flying to Lakehurst with Galloway for the public relations event?
(a) Ward and Schneider.
(b) Stecker and Pickering.
(c) Johnson and Neville.
(d) Harris and Hershberger.
2. What kind of film is going to be made at Lakehurst?
(a) Public relations.
(b) A romance to cheer people up.
(c) A Shakespeare play.
(d) A war movie.
3. What does Macklin want to do to Koffler?
(a) Give him a promotion.
(b) Give him a medal.
(c) Court-martial him.
4. Who does McInerney recommend for the film at Lakehurst?
(a) Fleming Pickering.
(b) Barbara Cotter.
(c) Charley Galloway.
(d) Jack Stecker.
5. Who does Pickering meet with in Washington D.C.?
(a) Haughton and Stecker.
(b) Knox and Donovan.
(c) Knox and the President.
(d) Stecker and Harris.
6. In what capacity will Howard work for Jack Stecker?
(a) Executive Officer.
(b) Company Commander.
(c) First Sergeant.
(d) Ordinance officer.
7. At what rank will Pickering work for Knox?
8. What position does Major General Holcomb's father hold?
(a) Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(b) Director of the National Security Agency.
(c) Commandant of the Marine Corps.
(d) Head of the F.B.I.
9. Why do Galloway and Obelnsky want to search for salvageable aircraft parts?
(a) They are bored.
(b) To replace parts on damaged aircrafts.
(c) To put together an aircraft.
(d) To stay busy.
10. Who does Steve Koffler invite to his apartment?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) Jack and Susan.
11. Where does Howard report for his physical?
(a) Fort Sam Houston.
(b) Walter Reed.
(c) The Naval Hospital.
(d) Tinker Air Force Base.
12. What job does Ellen have?
(a) Intelligence analyst.
13. Why does Knox come to Pickering's office?
(a) Pickering had refused to meet him.
(b) Knox was curious about Pickering's offices.
(c) Knox knows Pickering has good brandy.
(d) Knox had business in the same building.
14. What does Frank Knox want Pickering to do?
(a) Get commissioned as a naval officer.
(b) Sell his fleet to the navy.
(c) Join the navy.
(d) Return to the Marines.
15. What did Stecker recommend to Harris for Howard?
(a) To be sent as part of Pickering's group.
(b) To be commissioned as a first lieutenant.
(c) To be promoted to First Sergeant.
(d) To be sent to Wake Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe told when he asks for the check for dinner?
2. Why is Charley determined to maintain a good service record?
3. Why was PFC Koffler technically AWOL?
4. What do Howard and Barbara Cotter decide to do when they meet near the store?
5. What does Knox ask Pickering about the conversation in Fowler's office?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)