|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ellen Feller work?
(b) The National Security Agency.
(c) Security Intelligence Sections of the Navy.
(d) The White House.
2. What does Pickering tell Knox he should have done after Pearl Harbor?
(a) Joined the Marines.
(b) Set up a memorial fund.
(c) Resigned his commission.
(d) Stay in Hawaii.
3. How does McInerney feel about Charley Galloway flying to the Saratoga?
4. In what branch of service does Joe Howard serve?
(a) Air Force.
5. What does Pickering tell General McInerney?
(a) He is retiring in two months.
(b) He will sell all his ships to the navy.
(c) He wants to work with Donovan.
(d) He is looking for a job in the war effort.
6. Why does Howard go to the Officer's Sales Store?
(a) To meet a friend.
(b) To get a new sword.
(c) To buy new uniforms.
(d) To buy a medal.
7. To what does Pickering tell General he is thinking about returning?
(a) To the Marine Corps.
(b) To the Senate.
(c) To Canada.
(d) To Washington.
8. Fleming tells Fowler that he is meeting whom?
(a) Vergil Black.
(b) Nate Johnson.
(c) Peter Parkerson.
(d) Bill Donovan.
9. What happened at the beginning of the event that made Neville think it started badly?
(a) He fell in some mud.
(b) He was sprayed with snow from an airplane propeller.
(c) The photographers were late.
(d) It was raining hard.
10. Why does Knox come to Pickering's office?
(a) Knox was curious about Pickering's offices.
(b) Knox knows Pickering has good brandy.
(c) Knox had business in the same building.
(d) Pickering had refused to meet him.
11. How does Koffler feel about parachuting?
(a) He is proud he can do it.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He thinks it is dumb to jump out of a perfectly good plane.
12. What is the ship Howard is on ordered to do as it is going to Wake Island?
(a) Head for Okinawa instead.
(b) Stay on its course to Wake.
(c) Return to Pearl Harbor.
(d) Go to San Diego.
13. What does Macklin want to do to Koffler?
(b) Give him a medal.
(c) Give him a promotion.
(d) Court-martial him.
14. Who is flying to Lakehurst with Galloway for the public relations event?
(a) Stecker and Pickering.
(b) Harris and Hershberger.
(c) Johnson and Neville.
(d) Ward and Schneider.
15. Whose permission did Charley obtain to fly the plane?
(a) His commanding officer.
(b) The Air Force Liaison.
(c) No one's.
(d) The supply officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dillon uneasy about the parachute event?
2. Where are Charley Galloway and friends during the attack on Pearl Harbor?
3. Why does Feller and Kramer go to see Pickering?
4. Who does Pickering meet with in Washington D.C.?
5. How did Pickering know the man in question #15?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)