|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 475-502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Banning tell his eight volunteers about their mission until they were in Australia?
(a) He thinks one of the eight is a spy.
(b) He couldn't risk anyone talking.
(c) He will get the exact details in Australia.
(d) He doesn't know what the mission is either.
2. From what platform did the Japanese launch the attack on Pearl Harbor?
(a) From the Japanese Carrier Task Force.
(b) From Guam.
(c) From an airbase on Okinawa.
(d) From Alaska.
3. For what kind of mission is Macklin asked to recruit volunteers?
(a) A dangerous one.
(b) One that is secret.
(c) An easy, but tedious mission.
(d) He is to get volunteers to spy in the Pacific arena.
4. How many volunteers did Macklin get?
5. Why is Jack Dillon in Hollywood?
(a) He wants to be an actor.
(b) He is friends with the president of MGM.
(c) The movie rights to his novel were purchased.
(d) He likes the weather in L.A.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what hotel is McInerney meeting with D. Franco?
2. How is Macklin's parachute battalion being used in the invasion of Guadalcanal and other islands?
3. What did Stecker recommend to Harris for Howard?
4. Why was PFC Koffler technically AWOL?
5. What is the name of Pickering's rented house?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)