|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 371-407.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pickering and Admiral Sayre talk about when they meet?
(a) Bringing in more Coastwatchers.
(b) The disposition of troops.
(c) Martha Culhane.
(d) Air training at the base.
2. Who is in the smaller plane Koffler sees out the door?
(a) Ward and Schneider.
(c) A man with a camera.
(d) Two navy fliers.
3. Who is also aboard Pickering's boat?
(a) Joe Howard.
(b) Barbara Cotter.
(c) Ken McCoy.
(d) Hazel Grower.
4. What type of transportation did Koffler and the rest of Banning's group bring?
(a) Two jeeps and a truck.
(b) Three jeeps.
(c) A car and a motorcycle.
(d) Two trucks and two cars.
5. With whom is Neville meeting in Lakehurst?
(a) Captain Stecker.
(b) Colonel Harris.
(c) The press.
(d) Major Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Pickering travel when he leaves with Ellen?
2. To what does Pickering tell General he is thinking about returning?
3. What group in Australia want Banning's group to work with them?
4. Why is Galloway diverted to Willow Grove?
5. On what situation is Holcomb given a briefing?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)