|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 371-407.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charley determined to maintain a good service record?
(a) So he can go to officer's candidate school.
(b) To make his father proud.
(c) So he can qualify for flight school.
(d) It was his mother's last request.
2. What did Captain Haughton carry as he went to a Baltimore restaurant?
(a) A walking stick.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A black briefcase.
(d) A brown paper wrapped package.
3. Where does Ward, Carolina, and Schneider wait for Galloway?
(a) The Willard Hotel.
(b) The Mariott Hotel.
(c) The Officer's Club at Quantico.
(d) Virginia Beach.
4. Where are Pickering's headquarters located?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. For what kind of mission is Macklin asked to recruit volunteers?
(a) A dangerous one.
(b) He is to get volunteers to spy in the Pacific arena.
(c) One that is secret.
(d) An easy, but tedious mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Koffler go through with the parachuting ceremony?
2. How does McInerney feel about Charley Galloway flying to the Saratoga?
3. Who is in the smaller plane Koffler sees out the door?
4. From what platform did the Japanese launch the attack on Pearl Harbor?
5. What did most of Pickering's first letter to Knox from Melbourne contain?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)