|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 371-407.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Howard and Jack Stecker work together in the past?
(b) San Diego.
2. What does Pickering and Admiral Sayre talk about when they meet?
(a) The disposition of troops.
(b) Martha Culhane.
(c) Air training at the base.
(d) Bringing in more Coastwatchers.
3. What is Mr. Satterly doing for Pickering?
(a) Finding personnel for his unit.
(b) He will coordinate with the Army.
(c) He is Pickering's boss.
(d) Outfitting his unit.
4. What does Knox ask Pickering about the conversation in Fowler's office?
(a) If Knox should take a civilian job.
(b) If Pickering would change his mind about his ships.
(c) If Pickering meant it about Knox resigning.
(d) If Pickering would join the Navy.
5. What did Captain Haughton carry as he went to a Baltimore restaurant?
(a) A black briefcase.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A brown paper wrapped package.
(d) A walking stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pickering tell Knox he should have done after Pearl Harbor?
2. What type of nursing is Barbara being assigned to do?
3. Why is Galloway diverted to Willow Grove?
4. How does Koffler feel about parachuting?
5. Where are Charley Galloway and friends during the attack on Pearl Harbor?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)