|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 305-342.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of film is going to be made at Lakehurst?
(a) A war movie.
(b) Public relations.
(c) A Shakespeare play.
(d) A romance to cheer people up.
2. What does Fowler tell Fleming about the man he will be meeting?
(a) He is a smart and loyal man.
(b) He is close to members of the Senate Arms Comittee.
(c) He has been in prison.
(d) He is heading up an intelligence gathering group.
3. What does Macklin want to do to Koffler?
(b) Court-martial him.
(c) Give him a medal.
(d) Give him a promotion.
4. What is Joe told when he asks for the check for dinner?
(a) It was free to military personnel.
(b) It would be ready in a moment.
(c) It was billed to the Marines.
(d) It was paid for by Pickering's company.
5. How does McInerney feel about Charley Galloway flying to the Saratoga?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Pickering's headquarters located?
2. What rank does Dillon have in the Marines?
3. Who does McInerney recommend for the film at Lakehurst?
4. What does Pickering send to Knox when he arrives at his destination?
5. What does Frank Knox want Pickering to do?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)