|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 305-342.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Joe and Barbara going to have dinner?
(a) Koffler and Daphne.
(d) Ken and Ernie.
2. What kind of civilian contest did Joe win?
(a) Weight lifting contest.
(b) Rowing contest.
(c) Shooting contest.
(d) Archery contest.
3. At what hotel is Pickering staying in Pensacola?
(a) The Marriott.
(b) Hotel Mariah.
(c) Park Place Plaza.
(d) San Carlos Hotel.
4. Why can't Pickering get a return flight to San Francisco?
(a) All air flights have been cancelled.
(b) He doesn't have a priority.
(c) He has lost his wallet.
(d) It is too late at night.
5. What did Hammersmith tell Koffler about him not volunteering?
(a) He was lazy.
(b) He was smart.
(c) He was a German Kraut.
(d) He was a coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pickering tell General McInerney?
2. Where will Stecker be sent after he is promoted to major?
3. What did most of Pickering's first letter to Knox from Melbourne contain?
4. How did Macklin feel about ninety percent of his men volunteering?
5. What is Joe told when he asks for the check for dinner?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)