|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 105-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what branch of service does Joe Howard serve?
(b) Air Force.
2. To what does Pickering tell General he is thinking about returning?
(a) To the Marine Corps.
(b) To the Senate.
(c) To Washington.
(d) To Canada.
3. How does Koffler get into his home when he goes on leave?
(a) He has a key.
(b) His neighbor let him inside.
(c) His mother was home.
(d) Through a window.
4. What does Fowler tell Fleming about the man he will be meeting?
(a) He has been in prison.
(b) He is close to members of the Senate Arms Comittee.
(c) He is a smart and loyal man.
(d) He is heading up an intelligence gathering group.
5. What do the Marines plan to do with Charley Galloway?
(a) Court-martial him.
(b) Discharge him.
(c) Send him to flight school.
(d) Give him a medal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fleming tells Fowler that he is meeting whom?
2. Why do Galloway and Obelnsky want to search for salvageable aircraft parts?
3. Where does Ellen Feller work?
4. Where did Howard remain during the attack on Pearl Harbor?
5. What does Pickering tell Knox he should have done after Pearl Harbor?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)