|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 105-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pickering tell Knox he should have done after Pearl Harbor?
(a) Set up a memorial fund.
(b) Resigned his commission.
(c) Stay in Hawaii.
(d) Joined the Marines.
2. Why does Feller and Kramer go to see Pickering?
(a) She is a candidate to be Pickering's secretary.
(b) She has information for Pickering.
(c) Feller wants to introduce Ellen to Haughton.
(d) Ellen is a good friend of Pickering's.
3. In what branch of service does Joe Howard serve?
(c) Air Force.
4. In what capacity will Howard work for Jack Stecker?
(a) First Sergeant.
(b) Executive Officer.
(c) Ordinance officer.
(d) Company Commander.
5. What does Pickering tell General McInerney?
(a) He is looking for a job in the war effort.
(b) He will sell all his ships to the navy.
(c) He is retiring in two months.
(d) He wants to work with Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joe Howard fly in February, 1942?
2. Where does Howard report for his physical?
3. What do the Marines plan to do with Charley Galloway?
4. Why do Galloway and Obelnsky want to search for salvageable aircraft parts?
5. Who does Pickering meet with in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)