|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 69-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fowler tell Fleming about the man he will be meeting?
(a) He is heading up an intelligence gathering group.
(b) He is close to members of the Senate Arms Comittee.
(c) He is a smart and loyal man.
(d) He has been in prison.
2. Why does Knox come to Pickering's office?
(a) Knox knows Pickering has good brandy.
(b) Knox had business in the same building.
(c) Knox was curious about Pickering's offices.
(d) Pickering had refused to meet him.
3. What does Pickering tell General McInerney?
(a) He is looking for a job in the war effort.
(b) He wants to work with Donovan.
(c) He will sell all his ships to the navy.
(d) He is retiring in two months.
4. Where did Howard remain during the attack on Pearl Harbor?
(a) In the arms locker.
(b) In his bunk.
(c) In a Quonset hut near the water.
(d) In the basement.
5. What do the Marines plan to do with Charley Galloway?
(a) Send him to flight school.
(b) Discharge him.
(c) Give him a medal.
(d) Court-martial him.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Pickering tell General he is thinking about returning?
2. Where does Knox want Pickering to meet him?
3. In what branch of service does Joe Howard serve?
4. What position does Major General Holcomb's father hold?
5. How does McInerney feel about Charley Galloway flying to the Saratoga?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)