|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 69-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Charley when he lands?
(a) He doesn't land, he is shot down.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is told to fly somewhere else.
(d) He is promoted.
2. What does Pickering tell General McInerney?
(a) He is looking for a job in the war effort.
(b) He wants to work with Donovan.
(c) He is retiring in two months.
(d) He will sell all his ships to the navy.
3. What does Pickering tell Knox he should have done after Pearl Harbor?
(a) Stay in Hawaii.
(b) Joined the Marines.
(c) Resigned his commission.
(d) Set up a memorial fund.
4. About what does Pickering apologize to Knox?
(a) Saying no to a position in the Marines.
(b) What he said in Fowler's room.
(c) Not selling his boats to the Navy.
(d) Not meeting him.
5. Why does Knox come to Pickering's office?
(a) Knox knows Pickering has good brandy.
(b) Knox had business in the same building.
(c) Knox was curious about Pickering's offices.
(d) Pickering had refused to meet him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Marines plan to do with Charley Galloway?
2. What does Koffler do when he gets home?
3. Whose permission did Charley obtain to fly the plane?
4. Why is Charley determined to maintain a good service record?
5. What is the ship Howard is on ordered to do as it is going to Wake Island?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)