|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 142-177.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joe Howard fly in February, 1942?
(a) From Pearl Harbor to Camp Elliott.
(b) No where.
(c) To San Francisco.
(d) To Washington D.C.
2. Who does Pickering meet with in Washington D.C.?
(a) Knox and the President.
(b) Haughton and Stecker.
(c) Stecker and Harris.
(d) Knox and Donovan.
3. Who does Steve Koffler invite to his apartment?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) Jack and Susan.
4. What does Fleming Pickering tell Senator Fowler about his plans for his company?
(a) That he will be selling it.
(b) That he is going to sell off a couple of assets.
(c) That he is going to expand.
(d) The his grandson will run it after the war.
5. What does Franklin Neville do for work?
(a) He is a career Marine.
(b) He owns an insurance company.
(c) He is a contractor.
(d) He is a banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Pickering get a return flight to San Francisco?
2. What position does Major General Holcomb's father hold?
3. What is Mr. Satterly doing for Pickering?
4. What is the name of the hotel chain Pickering's father owns?
5. Where are Pickering's headquarters located?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)