|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 273-304.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stecker give Howard the night he is having dinner with Barbara?
(a) A book of poetry.
(b) Some extra cash.
(c) A key to Pickering's suite.
(d) A car to drive.
2. What is the name of Pickering's boat that used to be his Pacific Princess?
(a) The President Milliard G. Fillmore.
(b) Germany's Terror.
(c) Japan's Fall.
(d) Roosevelt's Folly.
3. What does Pickering send to Knox when he arrives at his destination?
(a) A tourist souvenir.
(b) Top Secret Correspondence.
(c) Two types of intelligence code books.
(d) A new uniform.
4. Where did Joe Howard fly in February, 1942?
(a) To Washington D.C.
(b) From Pearl Harbor to Camp Elliott.
(c) To San Francisco.
(d) No where.
5. What did Stecker recommend to Harris for Howard?
(a) To be sent as part of Pickering's group.
(b) To be promoted to First Sergeant.
(c) To be commissioned as a first lieutenant.
(d) To be sent to Wake Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Pickering travel when he leaves with Ellen?
2. Why can't Pickering get a return flight to San Francisco?
3. Why can't Howard be assigned to a troop?
4. How did Pickering know the man in question #15?
5. What does Pickering tell General McInerney?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)