|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 273-304.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Pickering tell General he is thinking about returning?
(a) To the Marine Corps.
(b) To Canada.
(c) To the Senate.
(d) To Washington.
2. In what capacity will Howard work for Jack Stecker?
(a) Ordinance officer.
(b) First Sergeant.
(c) Company Commander.
(d) Executive Officer.
3. What does Dillon tell Galloway and Koffler about Neville's funeral?
(a) To not come to the funeral.
(b) To avoid the press.
(c) Koffler will be parachuting into the grave site.
(d) To wear their dress blues.
4. What does Pickering tell General McInerney?
(a) He wants to work with Donovan.
(b) He is retiring in two months.
(c) He will sell all his ships to the navy.
(d) He is looking for a job in the war effort.
5. Why is Jack Dillon in Hollywood?
(a) The movie rights to his novel were purchased.
(b) He wants to be an actor.
(c) He likes the weather in L.A.
(d) He is friends with the president of MGM.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Pickering travel when he leaves with Ellen?
2. Where did Howard and Jack Stecker work together in the past?
3. What does Macklin want to do to Koffler?
4. How did Barbara initially feel about what Stecker gave Howard?
5. What is Ellen wearing when she opens the hotel door to Pickering's knock?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)