|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pgs. 371-407.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Pickering forbid Banning to go behind enemy lines?
(a) Banning's eyesight is bad from when he was blind.
(b) Banning is too old.
(c) Pickering knows about Anchor Japanese Plan.
(d) He knows about Albatross.
2. Where are the Australian Coastwatchers headquartered?
3. To what rank is Lewis about to be promoted?
(a) Lieutenant Colonel.
(d) Brigadier General.
4. What does Pickering ask Knox for concerning Banning's group?
(a) More money.
(b) New radios.
(c) Higher travel priority.
(d) Two more men.
5. Who does Pickering meet with in Washington D.C.?
(a) Haughton and Stecker.
(b) Knox and the President.
(c) Stecker and Harris.
(d) Knox and Donovan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Pickering's rented house?
2. Where does Pickering go directly upon landing at Pensacola Naval Air Station?
3. What do aerial photos of Buka show?
4. Where did Joe Howard fly in February, 1942?
5. With whom of the Australian Navy does Banning meet?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)