Summary, pg. 1-34
1. From what platform did the Japanese launch the attack on Pearl Harbor?
(a) From Alaska.
(b) From an airbase on Okinawa.
(c) From Guam.
(d) From the Japanese Carrier Task Force.
2. In what branch of service does Joe Howard serve?
(a) Air Force.
3. What kind of civilian contest did Joe win?
(a) Weight lifting contest.
(b) Rowing contest.
(c) Archery contest.
(d) Shooting contest.
4. What position does Major General Holcomb's father hold?
(a) Director of the National Security Agency.
(b) Head of the F.B.I.
(c) Commandant of the Marine Corps.
(d) Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
5. Where did Howard remain during the attack on Pearl Harbor?
(a) In a Quonset hut near the water.
(b) In the arms locker.
(c) In his bunk.
(d) In the basement.
6. Where are Charley Galloway and friends during the attack on Pearl Harbor?
(a) In their barrcks sleeping.
(b) At a hunting cabin in the hills.
(c) On the Arizona.
(d) On Maui.
This section contains 4,513 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)