Summary, pg. 1-34
• The attack on Pearl Harbor came from the Japanese Carrier Force and destroyed most of the U.S. fleet.
• Joe Howard, a Marine, was asleep when the attack occurred he is being assigned to Parris Island as a rifle instructor.
• Charley Galloway, at a cabin with friends, when the attack occurs wants to go to flight school.
• Obelnsky and Galloway searched the wreckage and found enough parts to put together a F-4 Wildcat.
• Charley flew the F-4 to the Saratoga without permission and is arrested when he arrives.
• Fleming Pickering arrives in Washington to meet with President Roosevelt.
• Pickering has sold some of his ships to the navy and plans to go into the airline business.
• Pickering tells Fowler of his plans for his company and that his grandson, Pick, will run it after the war.
• Fleming tells Fowler he is meeting with...
This section contains 1,926 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)