|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Danglars to Luigi Vampa?
2. What does Eugenie tell her father she refuses to do?
(a) Have a winter wedding.
(b) Hold his arm at her wedding.
(c) Invite the Count to her wedding reception.
(d) Marry Andrea Cavalcanti.
3. Where does the Count take Maximillian when they travel?
4. Where does the Count want Maximillian to meet him on the Isle of Monte Cristo?
(a) October 5th.
(b) November 5th.
(c) November 25th.
(d) October 15th.
5. Who else had drunk from the drink that killed Barrois?
(b) Madame Danglars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bertruccio so surprised to see Villefort at a dinner?
2. Where does Albert pan to go after her mother retrieves the money from Marseilles?
3. Why is Maximillian angry when he first wakes up after taking the potion?
4. Where does Fernand meet with Baroness Danglars?
5. Who has been poisoning the Villefort family members?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Count do just before Caderousse dies?
2. How is Cavalcanti finally turned into the police?
3. How does Haydee secure the denouncement of Fernand?
4. What is Bertruccio so surprised about when the Count holds a dinner party at his house?
5. What does the Count do before letting Danglars go free?
6. What does Villefort find when he returns to his home after Benedetto's trial?
7. How does Maximillian feel when he wakes up after taking the potion? Why?
8. How does Fernand find out about the Count's identity, and how does he respond?
9. What does Danglars say when Albert confronts him about denouncing his father?
10. How does Valentine learn who has been poisoning her family members?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)