1. What is the name of the ship Dantès is on at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Danglars's occupation at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Dantès ask Morrel leave for?
To get married.
4. Why did Dantès's father not have money to eat while Dantès was away?
He paid his son's debts.
5. What is the name of Dantès's fiancee?
6. Whom does Dantès deliver a letter to at the beginning of the book?
7. Why will Mercédès not marry Fernand?
She is in love with Dantès.
This section contains 3,937 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)