|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 106, Dividing the Proceeds, Chapter 107, The Lion's Den, Chapter 108, The Judge, Chapter 109, The Assizes, Chapter 110, The Indictment, Chapter 111, Expiation, and Chapter 112, The Departure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed the man who owned the treasure that Faria has a map to?
(a) His son.
(b) The Pope.
(d) The King.
2. Why does Noirtier tell Valentine to wait before running away?
(a) He needs to get some money for her.
(b) He wants to help her.
(c) He wants to prepare to go with her.
(d) He wants to tell Villefort.
3. To what island does Dantès swim after escaping?
(b) Monte Cristo.
4. Where are dead prisoners buried?
(a) The garden.
(b) A mass grave pit.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) The ocean.
5. Why does Faria think Dantès was arrested when he hears his story?
(a) He was a pawn in a plot.
(b) He had important information without knowing it.
(c) He was framed.
(d) Someone was out to get him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been poisoning the Villefort family members?
2. Where does Maximillian meet his secret love?
3. What is the name of Morrell's last surviving ship?
4. What does Danglars get after the hospital agent comes to his house?
5. What kind of living quarters does Noirtier promise to secure for him and Valentine?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)