|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 106, Dividing the Proceeds, Chapter 107, The Lion's Den, Chapter 108, The Judge, Chapter 109, The Assizes, Chapter 110, The Indictment, Chapter 111, Expiation, and Chapter 112, The Departure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Danglars's daughter?
2. What does Albert choose to do when he hears the truth about his father?
(a) Challenge his father to a duel.
(b) Leave the house without any money.
(c) Protect his father's name.
(d) File for a divorcement for his mother.
3. What was Villefort doing when the Count's servant stabbed him?
(a) Delivering a message.
(b) Burying a baby.
(c) Courting a woman who was not his wife.
(d) Waiting for a shipment.
4. How is the man who once owned the Count's house related to Villefort?
(a) He is Villefort's grandfather.
(b) He is Villefort's uncle.
(c) He is Villefort's Godfather.
(d) He is Villefort's father-in-law.
5. Where does Albert's family live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tools has Faria made while in prison?
2. Who calls off the duel between the Count and Albert?
3. What is Luigi Vampa's occupation?
4. How does Dantès get a few days alone on the island with the treasure?
5. What is the name of the servant who helps the Count buy his home?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)