|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 89, A Nocturnal Interview, Chapter 90, The Meeting, Chapter 91, Mother and Son, Chapter 92, The Suicide, and Chapter 93, Valentine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the treasure that Faria has a map to belong to?
(a) Cardinal Spada.
(b) General Grada.
(c) Admiral Fada.
(d) Captain Thada.
2. Who protects Villefort while Napoleon is in power?
(a) The King.
(b) The Minister of Police.
(c) His guard.
(d) His father.
3. What was the name of the Captain who gave Dantès the letter in question?
4. Who takes Dantès to the next port after he escapes?
(a) A smugglers boat.
(b) A convoy of soldiers.
(c) A messenger ship.
(d) A royal hermitage.
5. Why does Caderousse say he did not stop what was happening when Edmond was falsely accused?
(a) He was afraid of Fernand.
(b) He was too drunk.
(c) He did not truly understand what was happening.
(d) He was in debt to Danglars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boat does Dantès buy to retrieve the treasure?
2. Who else had drunk from the drink that killed Barrois?
3. Where does Albert go for the Carnival Holiday?
4. Who did Morrel think was responsible for his financial salvation?
5. How does Fernand die?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)