|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 89, A Nocturnal Interview, Chapter 90, The Meeting, Chapter 91, Mother and Son, Chapter 92, The Suicide, and Chapter 93, Valentine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Dantès does when he gets to port after escaping?
(b) Eats a feast.
(c) Buys new clothes.
(d) Sends a letter to his father.
2. What does Fernand accuse Dantès of being?
(a) A thief.
(b) A Bonapartist.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A traitor.
3. How does Edmond intend to kill himself?
(a) Smashing his head with a rock.
(b) Hanging himself.
(c) Slitting his wrists.
(d) Starving himself.
4. What did the Count's servant name the child he adopted?
5. Who tells Dantès about who turned him in to prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dantès threaten to hit his guards with?
2. What does Albert choose to do when he hears the truth about his father?
3. What does Faria offer to do for Dantès if he helps him escape?
4. Who does Benedetto think is his father?
5. Where is the treasure Faria has a map to?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)