|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 78, We Hear From Janina, Chapter 79, The Lemonade, Chapter 80, The Accusation, Chapter 81, The Room of the Retired Baker, Chapter 82, The Burglary, and Chapter 83, The Hand of God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else had drunk from the drink that killed Barrois?
(b) Madame Danglars.
2. What was Faria's title before he died?
3. How did Fernand become a Count?
(a) He married a countess.
(b) He was promoted in the military.
(c) He was willed the title when his father died.
(d) He bought his title.
4. How long has Dantès been in the prison when he meets Faria?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. What causes Villefort to change his mind about forgiving Dantès?
(a) He has information against Villefort's father.
(b) He says a threatening statement.
(c) He wants to marry Mercédès.
(d) He gets a bribe from Fernand and Danglars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Napoleon reign before he is ousted again?
2. What does Dantès tell Caderousse happened to Edmond?
3. Who tells the King of the plot Edmond uncovered?
4. Where is the treasure Faria has a map to?
5. Why is Bertruccio so surprised to see Villefort at a dinner?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)