|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 78, We Hear From Janina, Chapter 79, The Lemonade, Chapter 80, The Accusation, Chapter 81, The Room of the Retired Baker, Chapter 82, The Burglary, and Chapter 83, The Hand of God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the treasure that Faria has a map to belong to?
(a) Cardinal Spada.
(b) Captain Thada.
(c) Admiral Fada.
(d) General Grada.
2. Who did the boy who is scheduled to be executed once work for?
(a) Luigi Vampa.
(b) Cardinal Spada.
(c) The Count of Monte Cristo.
3. Where are dead prisoners buried?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A mass grave pit.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The garden.
4. What is the name of the servant who helps the Count buy his home?
5. What is the name of the girl who Albert wants to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank is Morrell's son in the army?
2. What does the Count put on the finest horses in Paris when he returns them?
3. Why does Caderousse say he did not stop what was happening when Edmond was falsely accused?
4. What does Morrell want to do on the day he cannot pay his bills?
5. Why does the Count's servant hate Villefort?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)