|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 78, We Hear From Janina, Chapter 79, The Lemonade, Chapter 80, The Accusation, Chapter 81, The Room of the Retired Baker, Chapter 82, The Burglary, and Chapter 83, The Hand of God.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dantès threaten to hit his guards with?
(a) His chains.
(b) A bucket.
(c) A stool.
(d) A rock.
2. Who does the Count bribe to get a false newspaper article printed?
(a) A telegrapher.
(b) A reporter.
(c) The newspaper owner.
(d) The editor.
3. Who is at Villefort's house after Dantès is arrested?
4. What is the name of Mercédès's son?
5. How many francs does Madame Danglars lose after the false newspaper article?
(a) Ten thousand
(b) One million.
(c) One thousand.
(d) One hundred thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dantès's father not have money to eat while Dantès was away?
2. Who protects Villefort while Napoleon is in power?
3. Where does Albert go for the Carnival Holiday?
4. Who captures Albert?
5. What kind of passport does Dantès receive after getting his treasure?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)