|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Monsieur Bertuccio, Chapter 43, The House at Auteuil, Chapter 44, The Vendetta, Chapter 45, The Rain of Blood, Chapter 46, Unlimited Credit, Chapter 47, The Dappled Greys, and Chapter 48, Ideology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Danglars become a Baron?
(a) He bought his title.
(b) He was promoted in the military.
(c) He married a baroness.
(d) He was willed the title when his father died.
2. What was Faria's title before he died?
3. How does Edmond intend to kill himself?
(a) Slitting his wrists.
(b) Starving himself.
(c) Hanging himself.
(d) Smashing his head with a rock.
4. What does Caderousse want to do to get more money for his diamond?
(a) Bribe the jeweler.
(b) Get the jeweler drunk.
(c) Harm the jeweler.
(d) Lie about where the diamond came from.
5. Where are dead prisoners buried?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A mass grave pit.
(c) The garden.
(d) A graveyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who Albert wants to marry?
2. What does Faria offer to do for Dantès if he helps him escape?
3. What was Villefort doing when the Count's servant stabbed him?
4. How does Dantès get to the island with the treasure?
5. To what political party does Villefort say he belongs?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)