|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Monsieur Bertuccio, Chapter 43, The House at Auteuil, Chapter 44, The Vendetta, Chapter 45, The Rain of Blood, Chapter 46, Unlimited Credit, Chapter 47, The Dappled Greys, and Chapter 48, Ideology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is thought to have murdered General Quensel?
(b) King Louis.
2. What does Mercédès say to her son after meeting the Count of Monte Cristo?
(a) Do not get too close to him.
(b) That man has a good heart.
(c) Do not be alone with that man.
(d) He seems like a ghost from the past.
3. Who tells the King that Napoleon is in France?
(b) General Quensel.
(c) Monsieur Morrell.
(d) The Minister of Police.
4. Where is Dantès when he is arrested?
(a) On his ship.
(b) At church.
(c) At his wedding feast.
(d) At his father's house.
5. Who did the treasure that Faria has a map to belong to?
(a) Captain Thada.
(b) Admiral Fada.
(c) Cardinal Spada.
(d) General Grada.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captures Albert?
2. What rank is Morrell's son in the army?
3. What does the Count put on the finest horses in Paris when he returns them?
4. Who owns the finest horses in Paris before the Count buys them?
5. What is the name of Morrell's son?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)