|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Monsieur Bertuccio, Chapter 43, The House at Auteuil, Chapter 44, The Vendetta, Chapter 45, The Rain of Blood, Chapter 46, Unlimited Credit, Chapter 47, The Dappled Greys, and Chapter 48, Ideology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Dantès been in the prison when he meets Faria?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. Who did the boy who is scheduled to be executed once work for?
(a) Luigi Vampa.
(b) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(c) Cardinal Spada.
3. What does Caderousse want to do to get more money for his diamond?
(a) Bribe the jeweler.
(b) Harm the jeweler.
(c) Get the jeweler drunk.
(d) Lie about where the diamond came from.
4. What city does Dantès visit after getting his passport?
5. Why does Faria think Dantès was arrested when he hears his story?
(a) He was framed.
(b) He had important information without knowing it.
(c) Someone was out to get him.
(d) He was a pawn in a plot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the man who once owned the Count's house related to Villefort?
2. What is the money for Morrell stored in?
3. What is the name of Dantès's fiancee?
4. What was the name of the Captain who gave Dantès the letter in question?
5. How does Dantès get out of the sack when he is thrown into the ocean?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)