|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, The Prison Register, Chapter 29, The House of Morrel and Son, Chapter 30, The Fifth of September, Chapter 31, Italy: Sinbad the Sailor, Chapter 32, The Waking, Chapter 33, Roman Bandits, Chapter 34, The Colosseum, Chapter 35, La Mazzolata, and.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dantès get to the island with the treasure?
(a) His boss sets up a meeting there.
(b) He swims there as the smugglers pass it.
(c) He buys a boat and goes there himself.
(d) He pays a rower to take him there.
2. Why did Dantès's father not have money to eat while Dantès was away?
(a) He paid his son's debts.
(b) He had to pay taxes.
(c) He was robbed.
(d) He spent it on alcohol.
3. What was the name of the Captain who gave Dantès the letter in question?
4. Where are dead prisoners buried?
(a) The garden.
(b) A mass grave pit.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A graveyard.
5. What is the first thing Dantès does when he gets to port after escaping?
(a) Sends a letter to his father.
(c) Buys new clothes.
(d) Eats a feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dantès try to bribe the prison guards to do?
2. How long does Dantès agree to work with the people who take him to port after his escape?
3. How many days does Napoleon reign before he is ousted again?
4. Who is most afraid of the power of the Bonapartists?
5. How does Dantès escape from the prison?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)