|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, The Prison Register, Chapter 29, The House of Morrel and Son, Chapter 30, The Fifth of September, Chapter 31, Italy: Sinbad the Sailor, Chapter 32, The Waking, Chapter 33, Roman Bandits, Chapter 34, The Colosseum, Chapter 35, La Mazzolata, and.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Dantès deliver a letter to at the beginning of the book?
2. What city does Dantès visit after getting his passport?
3. To what island does Dantès swim after escaping?
(d) Monte Cristo.
4. What is the name of Dantès's fiancee?
5. Why does Villefort decide to forgive Dantès when he first hears his case?
(a) He was ignorant.
(b) He proves the letter to be a fraud.
(c) He is very young.
(d) He seems like a nice boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caderousse say he did not stop what was happening when Edmond was falsely accused?
2. How did Fernand become a Count?
3. How long does Dantès work with Faria before learning about his incurable disease?
4. Where is the strange man who visits Morrell's investors from?
5. What causes Villefort to change his mind about forgiving Dantès?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)