|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, The Prison Register, Chapter 29, The House of Morrel and Son, Chapter 30, The Fifth of September, Chapter 31, Italy: Sinbad the Sailor, Chapter 32, The Waking, Chapter 33, Roman Bandits, Chapter 34, The Colosseum, Chapter 35, La Mazzolata, and.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Fernand become a Count?
(a) He was willed the title when his father died.
(b) He bought his title.
(c) He married a countess.
(d) He was promoted in the military.
2. Why does Fernand not want to kill Dantès?
(a) He would feel too guilty.
(b) His fiancé might commit suicide.
(c) He needs to get some answers.
(d) He wants him to suffer.
3. What is Luigi Vampa's occupation?
(a) A bandit.
(b) A pirate.
(c) A smuggler.
(d) A gypsy.
4. Where does Villefort plan to go after Dantès is arrested?
(d) New York.
5. Who did the boy who is scheduled to be executed once work for?
(b) Cardinal Spada.
(c) Luigi Vampa.
(d) The Count of Monte Cristo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Dantès does when he gets to port after escaping?
2. What kind of passport does Dantès receive after getting his treasure?
3. How many days does Napoleon reign before he is ousted again?
4. Where is the treasure Faria has a map to?
5. Why does Caderousse say he did not stop what was happening when Edmond was falsely accused?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)