|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The King's Closet at the Tuileries, Chapter 11, The Corsican Ogre, Chapter 12, Father and Son, Chapter 13, The Hundred Days, and Chapter 14, The Two Prisoners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was General Quensel doing when he was murdered?
(a) Delivering a message.
(b) Sleeping with a prostitute.
(c) Directing an army.
2. Who is at Villefort's house after Dantès is arrested?
3. Whom does Dantès deliver a letter to at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Dantès try to bribe the prison guards to do?
(a) Tell him what he was arrested for.
(b) Change his quarters.
(c) Send a letter to Mercédès.
(d) Give him extra food.
5. Who consoles Mercédès when Edmond is arrested?
(b) Edmond's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fernand not want to kill Dantès?
2. How many days does Napoleon reign before he is ousted again?
3. What does Dantès ask Morrel leave for?
4. What was the name of the Captain who gave Dantès the letter in question?
5. Who protects Villefort while Napoleon is in power?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)