|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The King's Closet at the Tuileries, Chapter 11, The Corsican Ogre, Chapter 12, Father and Son, Chapter 13, The Hundred Days, and Chapter 14, The Two Prisoners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dantès's fiancee?
2. Where is Villefort when he first appears in this book?
(a) An important court marshal.
(b) His betrothal feast.
(c) A job interview.
(d) A grand party.
3. What is the name of Villefort's wife?
4. What is the name of the island Napoleon is imprisoned on?
5. Why will Mercédès not marry Fernand?
(a) She is too young for him.
(b) She is too wealthy for him.
(c) She is too poor for him.
(d) She is in love with Dantès.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was General Quensel doing when he was murdered?
2. What does Dantès try to bribe the prison guards to do?
3. What was the name of the Captain who gave Dantès the letter in question?
4. What is Danglars's occupation at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Dantès ask Morrel leave for?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)