|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The King's Closet at the Tuileries, Chapter 11, The Corsican Ogre, Chapter 12, Father and Son, Chapter 13, The Hundred Days, and Chapter 14, The Two Prisoners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Dantès is on at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Pharao.
(b) The Phrygian.
(c) The Pharaon.
(d) The Phenetian.
2. What does Dantès try to bribe the prison guards to do?
(a) Give him extra food.
(b) Tell him what he was arrested for.
(c) Change his quarters.
(d) Send a letter to Mercédès.
3. Where does Danglars go when Napoleon regains power?
4. Whom does Dantès deliver a letter to at the beginning of the book?
5. Who is at Villefort's house after Dantès is arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fernand see Dantès walking at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Caderousse do when he starts to feel uneasy?
3. What does Fernand accuse Dantès of being?
4. Why will Mercédès not marry Fernand?
5. Where is Dantès when he is arrested?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)