|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The King's Closet at the Tuileries, Chapter 11, The Corsican Ogre, Chapter 12, Father and Son, Chapter 13, The Hundred Days, and Chapter 14, The Two Prisoners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Napoleon reign before he is ousted again?
(a) 125 days.
(b) 100 days.
(c) 75 days.
(d) 50 days.
2. Who tells the King that Napoleon is in France?
(a) The Minister of Police.
(c) Monsieur Morrell.
(d) General Quensel.
3. Who tells the King of the plot Edmond uncovered?
4. What is the name of the prison Dantès is kept in?
(a) Chateau d'If.
(b) Cantref d'Flight.
(c) Chateau D'Jeau.
(d) Castle D'in.
5. What was General Quensel doing when he was murdered?
(b) Directing an army.
(c) Sleeping with a prostitute.
(d) Delivering a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caderousse do when he starts to feel uneasy?
2. What is the name of Dantès's fiancee?
3. What does Dantès try to bribe the prison guards to do?
4. Why did Dantès's father not have money to eat while Dantès was away?
5. What is Danglars's occupation at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)