|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 94, Maximilian's Avowal, Chapter 95, Father and Daughter, Chapter 96, The Contract, Chapter 97, The Departure for Belgium, Chapter 98, The Bell and Bottle Tavern, Chapter 99, The Law, Chapter 100, The Apparition, Chapter 101, Locusta, and Chapter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dantès bury money for Mercédès?
(a) Next to his father's grave.
(b) In a church yard in Marseilles.
(c) Her garden in Marseilles.
(d) In their special cave.
2. Where does Franz have to go to pay Albert's ransom?
(a) The hidden grotto.
(b) The catacombs.
(c) The ship wharf.
(d) The bandit camp.
3. What does the Count teach Madame Villefort about poison?
(a) Using it without it being detected.
(b) The affects of different kinds of poison.
(c) Becoming immune to it.
(d) Poisons without taste.
4. What kind of living quarters does Noirtier promise to secure for him and Valentine?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A house.
(c) A studio flat.
(d) An apartment.
5. How does Dantès get out of the sack when he is thrown into the ocean?
(a) He uses Faria's knife.
(b) He finds a sharp rock.
(c) He bites his way through.
(d) He steals the keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fernand Morcef accused of murdering?
2. Who takes Dantès to the next port after he escapes?
3. How does Edmond intend to kill himself?
4. What is the name of the boy who is scheduled to be executed during the carnival?
5. Where does Albert go for the Carnival Holiday?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)