|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 94, Maximilian's Avowal, Chapter 95, Father and Daughter, Chapter 96, The Contract, Chapter 97, The Departure for Belgium, Chapter 98, The Bell and Bottle Tavern, Chapter 99, The Law, Chapter 100, The Apparition, Chapter 101, Locusta, and Chapter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once owned the home that the Count buys?
(a) The Comrade de'Ipson.
(b) The Marquis of Saint Méran.
(c) Baron De Espiray.
(d) Count Noutielle.
2. Who did Morrel think was responsible for his financial salvation?
3. Why does Albert wander away from Franz during the carnival?
(a) He gets a headache.
(b) He tries to follow a pretty woman.
(c) He sees a boy he thought he knew.
(d) He wants to see a famous church.
4. What does Eugenie dress like to flee the country?
(a) A nun.
(b) A man.
(c) A servant.
(d) A gypsy.
5. How does Dantès get to the island with the treasure?
(a) His boss sets up a meeting there.
(b) He swims there as the smugglers pass it.
(c) He buys a boat and goes there himself.
(d) He pays a rower to take him there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Villefort ask his father-in-law to help him meet?
2. What was General Quensel doing when he was murdered?
3. What kind of boat does Dantès buy to retrieve the treasure?
4. Why does Noirtier tell Valentine to wait before running away?
5. What does Dantès pretend to be to be taken to the next port after he escapes?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)