|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Unknown, Chapter 26, The Pont Du Gard Inn, and Chapter 27, The Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the King of the plot Edmond uncovered?
2. To what island does Dantès swim after escaping?
(b) Monte Cristo.
3. What does Caderousse do when he starts to feel uneasy?
(a) Walks away.
4. What does Dantès pretend to be to be taken to the next port after he escapes?
(a) A smuggler.
(b) A confused traveler.
(c) A member of a shipwrecked crew.
(d) A lost sailor.
5. Why does Caderousse say he did not stop what was happening when Edmond was falsely accused?
(a) He was in debt to Danglars.
(b) He did not truly understand what was happening.
(c) He was afraid of Fernand.
(d) He was too drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Edmond in prison?
2. Who is at Villefort's house after Dantès is arrested?
3. Who tells the King that Napoleon is in France?
4. Where does Danglars go when Napoleon regains power?
5. What is the name of Mercédès's son?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)