|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 66, Matrimonial Plans, Chapter 67, At the Office of the King's Attorney, Chapter 68, A Summer Ball, Chapter 69, The Inquiry, Chapter 70, The Ball, and Chapter 71, Bread and Salt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Danglars's daughter supposed to marry?
(a) Albert Morcef.
(b) Maximillian Morrell.
(c) Benedetto Villefort.
(d) Franz DeEpipsy.
2. Who once owned the home that the Count buys?
(a) The Comrade de'Ipson.
(b) Count Noutielle.
(c) The Marquis of Saint Méran.
(d) Baron De Espiray.
3. Who does Danglars want his daughter to marry?
(a) The Count of Monte Cristo.
(c) Andrea Cavalcanti.
(d) Benedetto Villefort.
4. How is the man who once owned the Count's house related to Villefort?
(a) He is Villefort's grandfather.
(b) He is Villefort's Godfather.
(c) He is Villefort's father-in-law.
(d) He is Villefort's uncle.
5. What is the name of Morrell's last surviving ship?
(a) The Santa Maria.
(b) The Indefatigable.
(c) The Monsignor.
(d) The Pharaon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Danglars go when Napoleon regains power?
2. What was General Quensel doing when he was murdered?
3. Who is most afraid of the power of the Bonapartists?
4. Who is thought to have murdered General Quensel?
5. What does the Count's servant call Villefort?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)