|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, Jammer's, Chapter 23, Closer, and Chapter 24, Run Straight Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which artist is responsible for Europe After The Rains?
(a) Marc Chagall.
(b) Marcel Duchamp.
(c) Max Ernst.
(d) Hans Bellmer.
2. Where is Turner's simstim set?
(a) New Delhi in the future.
(b) New Delhi in the previous century.
(c) New England in the previous century.
(d) New England in the future.
3. Which accent does Sutcliffe seem to have?
(d) South African.
4. Why does Marly find the Japanese way of folding unique?
(a) She can't refold it after opening it.
(b) It can only be undone left handed.
(c) It forms a bond stronger than super glue.
(d) She can't open it at all.
5. Where does Two-a-Day live?
(b) Big Playground's Metropolitan Centre.
(d) The Projects on the edge of Big Playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol adorns the canister the dumpster kids find?
2. What did Buschel have in his aluminum case?
3. Who wears eyeglass frames?
4. Which does the Korean's hair remind Turner of?
5. Who appears to direct to Marly to the sensory link?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)