|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, Jammer's, Chapter 23, Closer, and Chapter 24, Run Straight Down.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Rue du Champ Fleuri known for?
(a) A renowned Cornell gallery.
(b) The use of glittered marble.
(c) Fourth century architecture.
2. Who smiles at Bobby as he peers outside Jammer's club?
3. What does the perfect alignment of the black boxes say about Ramirez?
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is good console jockey.
(d) He is reckless.
4. Why is the plane's computer unsure about what causes the explosion back at their point of departure?
(a) The colour of the explosion is too bright.
(b) There is no electromagnetic pulse.
(c) Its sensors are not working.
(d) The magnitude is too small.
5. What did Alain write the number on?
(a) His leather-bound agenda.
(b) A box of wooden matches.
(c) The back cover of a spiral notebook.
(d) An empty packet of Gauloise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucas' profession?
2. At what point does Girlvoice intervene and save Bobby from the loop?
3. What does Bobby dream about?
4. What does Turner believe he has too much of?
5. What is Ougou Feray?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)