Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Jaylene Slide, Chapter 29, Boxmaker, and Chapter 30, Hired Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which animal does the bent gristle that Harry wears come from?
(a) A woodpecker.
(b) A coonhound.
(c) A peckerhead.
(d) A raccoon.
2. What is Virek hiring Marly for?
(a) To find the maker of the box.
(b) As a babysitter for Paco.
(c) To find the lost Cornell original.
(d) As a caretaker for his collection.
3. What do Turner, Oakley, Jaylene and Ramirez all have in common?
(a) They love to drink bourbon.
(b) They are the same skin color.
(c) They have the same agent.
(d) They have green eyes.
4. Where does Marly believe she has seen Virek before?
(a) At a lecture in Munich.
(b) In a dream.
(c) Around the industrial suburbs of Stockholm.
(d) In the crowd at the Autisuches Theater.
5. What has a special vertigo?
(a) Falling from a cliff face.
(b) Playing Russian roulette.
(c) Flying in a black Honda.
(d) Machine dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the plane's computer unsure about what causes the explosion back at their point of departure?
2. Where was Lucas' car built?
3. What does Turner suspect Harry and Lynch have in common?
4. Where is Turner's simstim set?
5. How does Bobby close his black pants?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)