|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mo'Shay?
2. What was Robin unable to afford while in prison?
(b) A Christmas gift basket.
(c) Books and magazines.
(d) A good lawyer.
3. Who is the neighbor for whom Diane's father left his family?
4. The boy in #166 cheated on Diane _________________ after they got married.
(a) One week.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two days.
5. What did Diane call each one of her chapters?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what state did Diane move during her childhood?
2. In what U.S. state was Bonnie raised?
3. How long had Bonnie been in prison at the time she wrote her story?
4. What did Brenda's mother do to her one day when brushing Brenda's hair?
5. Mo'Shay met _______________, the man of her dreams.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Manny and what negative impact did he have on Brenda's life?
2. What did Robin note about the less than spiritual activities going on during mass?
3. How did Diane Bartholomew describe her very difficult childhood?
4. How did Robin Cullen begin her story, "Christmas in Prison" with a religious focus regarding the pope?
5. What is the significance of the chapter, "Dancing in Leg Chains"?
6. What was the one constant that Robin noted occurred on each of the three Christmases she spent in prison?
7. What was Diane's instinct when viewing her father's dead body?
8. What elements of her Rastararian faith did Bonnie try to adhere to at the time that she arrived at prison?
9. What memory from her past did Mo'Shay have that made her apprehensive about having sex with Reese?
10. When did Brenda Medina realize what her mother's terrible secret was?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)