|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nancy thought of her father as ___________________ from the story he read to her.
(a) Prince Charming.
(c) Robin Hood.
(d) The Little Prince.
2. How old was Nancy at the beginning of her story?
3. What length of time was Carolyn's sentence?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
4. Other than Nancy, how many people worked at the business in #44?
(a) Twenty three.
(d) One hundred.
5. Who raped Tabatha?
(a) Uncle Wesley.
(b) Grandpa Joe.
(c) Mr. Moore.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Carolyn in her story as it began?
2. How long did Nancy and her husband live the high life during their life of crime?
3. What propelled Wally into the world of being a well-known author?
4. Carolyn had ______________ months of court appearances before her conviction.
5. Which of the following did Tabatha NOT do while in prison to rediscover herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. How had Wally become a well-known author in America?
2. What trauma did Tabatha endure from the age of four and how did she get introduced to pot and alcohol?
3. What were some of the inconsistencies in Tabatha Rowley's life as she was growing up?
4. How did Nancy view "The Wizard of Oz" once she worked through some psychological issues?
5. Describe some of Carolyn's experiences during a very troubled childhood.
6. What was the premise of Nancy Whitely's story, "The True Face of Earth"?
7. Describe how Nancy and Isadore were complete opposites.
8. What are the two chapters in Carolyn Ann Adams' story, "Thefts" and what does she cover in each?
9. What changes did Wally see in the women as they wrote their stories?
10. What were the circumstances of Nancy's arrest and where did she go after her parents bailed her out?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)