|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime did Brenda commit to land her in prison?
(b) Armed robbery.
2. Who beat Diane often as a child?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her babysitter.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her teacher.
3. What did Shirley tell Mo'Shay would happen to Mo'Shay's baby?
(a) The baby would be given up for adoption.
(b) Shirley and Mo'Shay would raise the baby together.
(c) Mo'Shay would have to have an abortion.
(d) Mo'Shay and Reese would raise the baby.
4. The boy in #166 cheated on Diane _________________ after they got married.
(a) One week.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two days.
5. What was the worst part of Barbara's incarceration?
(a) Not being able to bathe when she wanted to.
(b) Being strip searched.
(c) Eating institution food.
(d) Being separated from her children.
6. What did Brenda's mother keep all over the house?
(a) Boxes of tissues.
(b) Religious icons.
(d) Bottles of liquor.
7. Who molested Mo'Shay when she was eleven?
8. What was Robin unable to afford while in prison?
(a) Books and magazines.
(c) A good lawyer.
(d) A Christmas gift basket.
9. Who was Barbara's husband?
10. In what year did Bonnie enter prison?
11. What were Barbara's most precious puzzle pieces?
(a) Her sisters.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her books.
12. In what style did Bonnie wear her hair?
13. What did Diane's father do on a trip to Chattanooga?
(a) He raped her.
(b) He took her to a theme park.
(c) He enrolled her in college.
(d) He abandoned her.
14. Brenda's sentence was ______________ years in prison.
15. What did Diane learn to do to gain her father's approval?
(a) Change a tire.
(b) Bait a hook.
(c) Drive a car.
(d) Shoot a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What boy did Diane start to date?
2. What did Diane call each one of her chapters?
3. What was always important in Bonnie's family?
4. What were lovers from separate housing units able to do during mass?
5. Who did Mo'Shay tell about being molested?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)