|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beat Diane often as a child?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her babysitter.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her teacher.
2. To what state did Diane move during her childhood?
(c) New Jersey.
3. Bonnie was sentenced to _________ years in prison.
4. Robin's story began on January 1 in what year?
5. Who is the neighbor for whom Diane's father left his family?
6. In what year did Bonnie enter prison?
7. Mo'Shay met _______________, the man of her dreams.
8. What did Diane's father do on a trip to Chattanooga?
(a) He abandoned her.
(b) He enrolled her in college.
(c) He took her to a theme park.
(d) He raped her.
9. What was Bonnie's faith when she arrived in prison?
10. What did Barbara learn about her husband two years into their marriage?
(a) He was having an affair.
(b) He was a paranoid schizophrenic.
(c) He had an illegitimate child.
(d) He had been married before.
11. What did Diane's father steal from the family he had abandoned?
(b) An old car.
(c) Lawn mower.
12. What was Brenda's boyfriend's demeanor in their relationship?
(c) Very controlling.
13. Why did Mo'Shay resent her mother?
(a) She abandoned her when she was a baby.
(b) She won't increase her allowance.
(c) She won't let her date boys.
(d) She did not let her have any joy in life.
14. What crime did Brenda commit to land her in prison?
(a) Armed robbery.
15. Where did the character in #145 work?
(a) Nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mo'Shay promise to have sex with the boy in #151?
2. What was the worst part of Barbara's incarceration?
3. Who molested Mo'Shay when she was eleven?
4. Who was Mo'Shay?
5. How many children were in Brenda's family?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)