|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT included in celebrations in Bonnie's family?
2. The pope had proclaimed the year as the ___________________________.
(a) Year of the Blessed Saints.
(b) Year of the Homeless.
(c) Year of the Great Jubilee.
(d) Year of the Child.
3. What were Barbara's most precious puzzle pieces?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her sisters.
(c) Her books.
(d) Her children.
4. Who molested Mo'Shay when she was eleven?
5. Robin ended her story by saying that ________________ could not get into the prison.
(b) Fresh air.
(c) Family members.
6. When was the only time Robin could enjoy the sun?
(a) Watching out the window from the TV room.
(b) During her lunch hour.
(c) While exercising in the courtyard.
(d) Walking to her housing unit after mass.
7. Who did Mo'Shay tell about being molested?
(a) Her guidance counselor.
(b) No one.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her mother.
8. Who were Barbara's first visitors when she went to prison?
(a) Her sisters.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her in-laws.
(d) Her parents.
9. What did Brenda's mother keep all over the house?
(b) Boxes of tissues.
(c) Bottles of liquor.
(d) Religious icons.
10. In what year did Bonnie enter prison?
11. How long had Bonnie been in prison at the time she wrote her story?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 16 years.
12. In what country was Bonnie born?
13. What did Diane's father steal from the family he had abandoned?
(a) Lawn mower.
(b) An old car.
14. Which one of Barbara's children was killed in a car accident?
15. How many people showed up for Bonnie's aunt's funeral?
(a) Over 200.
(b) Nearly 100.
(c) Barely 20.
(d) Exactly 34.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Robin unable to afford while in prison?
2. How did Barbara's mother die?
3. Who molested Barbara when she was a girl?
4. In what U.S. state was Bonnie raised?
5. Why did Diane turn into a problem child at school?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)