|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people showed up for Bonnie's aunt's funeral?
(a) Nearly 100.
(b) Barely 20.
(c) Exactly 34.
(d) Over 200.
2. Robin characterized her life in prison as __________________.
3. Who molested Barbara when she was a girl?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her neighbor.
4. What were Barbara's most precious puzzle pieces?
(a) Her sisters.
(b) Her books.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her friends.
5. What memory did Barbara have of her mother?
(a) Making Christmas cookies.
(b) Visiting her in a mental hospital.
(c) Being whipped by her mother.
(d) Going shopping for Easter dresses.
6. What did Brenda's father pray for every night?
(a) To keep his family safe from evil.
(b) To make his disease go away.
(c) To bless his new company.
(d) For a better job.
7. How did Barbara's mother die?
(a) She had cancer.
(b) She drowned.
(c) She committed suicide.
(d) She was in a car accident.
8. In what country was Bonnie born?
9. Which one of Barbara's children was killed in a car accident?
10. Who is the neighbor for whom Diane's father left his family?
11. Where did the character in #145 work?
(b) Nursing home.
12. What was one consistency with all the Christmases that Robin spent in prison?
(a) Christmas cookies were delivered from local churches.
(b) Roast beef was served for dinner.
(c) The inmates could watch Christmas movies on TV.
(d) Gifts were given to all the inmates.
13. In what U.S. state was Bonnie raised?
(a) New York.
14. In what year did Bonnie enter prison?
15. What did Diane call each one of her chapters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Diane turn into a problem child at school?
2. What were lovers from separate housing units able to do during mass?
3. What did Diane's father steal from the family he had abandoned?
4. What did Shirley tell Mo'Shay would happen to Mo'Shay's baby?
5. What is Brenda's ethnic background?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)