|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nancy thought of her father as ___________________ from the story he read to her.
(a) Prince Charming.
(b) The Little Prince.
(d) Robin Hood.
2. Which of the following did Tabatha NOT do while in prison to rediscover herself?
(b) Memoir writing.
3. For how long had Carolyn perpetuated her crime?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 10 years.
4. What name did Wally have for especially difficult students?
(c) Walking wounded.
(d) Speed traps.
5. What brand was the clothing in #40?
(b) Liz Claiborne.
(c) Old Navy.
(d) Eddie Bauer.
6. Which of Nancy's friend had also been abused by a neighbor when they were young girls?
7. What position had Carolyn held?
(a) Executive Director of a Private School.
(b) Executive Director of a Psychiatric Hospital.
(c) Executive Director of a local chapter of the United Way.
(d) Executive Director of a Mental Health Advocacy Board.
8. How long had Wally conducted writing sessions with the women at the time he compiled this book?
(a) Three years.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three months.
9. Nancy got pregnant by a boy named ______________ who wanted her to have an abortion.
10. How old was Nancy at the beginning of her story?
11. Who was Nancy's husband?
12. When did Nancy's parents usually have their fights?
(a) In the morning.
(b) On vacations.
(c) At night.
(d) On weekends.
13. Who abused Nancy and her friend?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Nancy's uncle.
(d) Her friend's older brother.
14. What was Tabatha's crime?
(a) She shot her boyfriend.
(b) She sold drugs.
(c) She robbed a liquor store.
(d) She stole a car.
15. Who was the prisoner who read two pages of her life story which encouraged the other women to do the same?
(a) Diane Bartholomew.
(b) Darlene Branson.
(c) Dana Benjamin.
(d) Denise Barlow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carolyn's father was a/an ______________________.
2. How old was Nancy when her nightmares resurface after childhood?
3. How old was Tabatha when her brother introduced her to pot and alcohol?
4. What was Tabatha's hairstyle when she went to prison?
5. How old was Tabatha when she went to prison?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)