1. What role did Wally Lamb have in the production of this book?
2. How old was Wally Lamb when he knew he wanted to teach?
3. How old was Wally when he got his first teaching job?
4. What subject did Wally teach in his first teaching job?
5. What name did Wally have for especially difficult students?
6. What was the name of the institution where Wally went to teach writing in 1999?
York Correctional Institution.
7. In what state was the institution in #6 located?
8. Who was Marge Cohen?
Prison school librarian.
9. Why has Wally been asked to come teach at the facility in #6?
To inspire the women to use writing as a tool for coping.
This section contains 3,613 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)