|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Motherlove - Michelle Jessamy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nancy resign her job abruptly?
(a) Isadore started to fall in love with her.
(b) She got a better job.
(c) She didn't like the new hours.
(d) She moved out of state.
2. What was the name of the institution where Wally went to teach writing in 1999?
(a) York Correctional Institution.
(b) Norwalk Correctional Institution.
(c) Duke Behavioral Institute.
(d) Yarmouth Detention Center.
3. Robin characterized her life in prison as __________________.
4. Carolyn's father was a/an ______________________.
(a) Abusive alcoholic.
(c) Petty thief.
(d) Compulsive gambler.
5. Who was the Pope at the time that Robin's story began?
(a) Pope John XXIII.
(b) Pope John Paul II.
(c) Pope Pius XII.
(d) Pope Benedict XVI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shirley tell Mo'Shay would happen to Mo'Shay's baby?
2. Who was Marge Cohen?
3. Who molested Mo'Shay when she was eleven?
4. What were lovers from separate housing units able to do during mass?
5. What was always important in Bonnie's family?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)