|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three Steps Past the Monkeys - Nancy Birkla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tabatha's family and friends to drugs?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The basement.
(c) The living room.
(d) The attic.
2. Which of the following did NOT describe Nancy's mother?
3. Nancy Whitely's story was one of striving to be _______________.
4. Which of the following is NOT a word that Wally uses to describe himself?
(b) Fiction writer.
(c) History buff.
(d) Family man.
5. How long had Nancy been out of prison when this story began?
(a) Two years.
(b) One month.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tabatha when her brother introduced her to pot and alcohol?
2. Who raped Tabatha?
3. What was Tabatha's hairstyle when she went to prison?
4. What role did Wally Lamb have in the production of this book?
5. Nancy described her husband as morally bankrupt and _________________.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)