|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three Steps Past the Monkeys - Nancy Birkla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Nancy's friend had also been abused by a neighbor when they were young girls?
2. What length of time was Carolyn's sentence?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) Twenty years.
3. What was Wally's first novel?
(a) She's Come Undone.
(b) She's the Best Part of Me.
(c) She's a Mystery to Me.
(d) She's Gone to the Dark Side.
4. How long had Wally conducted writing sessions with the women at the time he compiled this book?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
5. Who was the prisoner who read two pages of her life story which encouraged the other women to do the same?
(a) Denise Barlow.
(b) Darlene Branson.
(c) Dana Benjamin.
(d) Diane Bartholomew.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Nancy's parents divorced, her father had visiting days on _________________ but seldom showed up.
2. What did Carolyn address in the second chapter of her story?
3. What was Carolyn wearing when she was initially arrested?
4. What was especially frightening for Nancy about the movie in #85?
5. What was Tabatha's hairstyle when she went to prison?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)