|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three Steps Past the Monkeys - Nancy Birkla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nancy know she had to do to avoid being dumped by her boyfriend?
(a) She had to bring him lunch every day.
(b) She had to do his homework.
(c) She had to stay quiet around other people.
(d) She had to have sex with him.
2. At what age did Nancy quit school?
3. How did Nancy think she looked in her outfit?
4. What was Wally's first novel?
(a) She's Come Undone.
(b) She's Gone to the Dark Side.
(c) She's a Mystery to Me.
(d) She's the Best Part of Me.
5. "Wind, Sand, and Stars" was written by which author?
(a) Dante Alighieri.
(b) Sir Thomas More.
(c) Gianni Agnelli.
(d) Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Carolyn in her story as it began?
2. Who was the prisoner who read two pages of her life story which encouraged the other women to do the same?
3. Where did Tabatha's family and friends to drugs?
4. What did Carolyn do with the money she got related to her crime?
5. In prison, Tabatha sketched ______________ to show her life story.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)