|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Orbiting Izzy - Nancy Whiteley.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man who owned the accounting firm where Nancy had a temp job?
(a) Isadore Weintraub.
(b) Isaiah Weinstein.
(c) Jerry Goldfarb.
(d) Marcus Wellman.
2. When did Nancy's parents usually have their fights?
(a) On weekends.
(b) At night.
(c) On vacations.
(d) In the morning.
3. Nancy compared herself and the man in #50 as __________________________.
(a) A cowboy and a coyote.
(b) A prince and princess.
(c) A debutante and farmer.
(d) A space alien and an earthling.
4. Who was the prisoner who read two pages of her life story which encouraged the other women to do the same?
(a) Dana Benjamin.
(b) Darlene Branson.
(c) Diane Bartholomew.
(d) Denise Barlow.
5. Why did Nancy resign her job abruptly?
(a) She got a better job.
(b) Isadore started to fall in love with her.
(c) She moved out of state.
(d) She didn't like the new hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject did Wally teach in his first teaching job?
2. How long had Nancy spent in prison?
3. What name did Wally have for especially difficult students?
4. How old was Wally when he got his first teaching job?
5. At what age did Nancy quit school?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)