|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Motherlove - Michelle Jessamy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Tabatha NOT do while in prison to rediscover herself?
(a) Memoir writing.
2. What was especially frightening for Nancy about the movie in #85?
(a) The Wicked Witch of the West.
(b) The monkeys.
(c) Michael Myers.
(d) Freddy Krueger.
3. Where did Nancy's older sister take Nancy and her younger sister when their parents' fighting got out of control?
(a) An all-night diner.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) The movies.
(d) An aunt's house.
4. What length of time was Carolyn's sentence?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
5. What did Brenda's father pray for every night?
(a) For a better job.
(b) To make his disease go away.
(c) To keep his family safe from evil.
(d) To bless his new company.
Short Answer Questions
1. In prison, Tabatha sketched ______________ to show her life story.
2. Nancy compared herself and the man in #50 as __________________________.
3. Which of the following was NOT included in celebrations in Bonnie's family?
4. What was Tabatha's crime?
5. What were lovers from separate housing units able to do during mass?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)