|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Motherlove - Michelle Jessamy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT one of Carolyn's mental illnesses?
(a) Major Depression.
(b) Post-Traumatic Stress Anxiety.
(c) Bipolar Disorder.
2. What was notable about Nancy's family as she was growing up?
(a) They had an in-ground swimming pool.
(b) Her family moved a lot.
(c) They had at least twenty pets.
(d) They had a live-in nanny.
3. What did Nancy think hid in her family's suitcases?
(a) Chip 'n Dale.
(c) The Wizard of Oz monkeys.
(d) Wicked Witch of the West.
4. What was Carolyn wearing when she was initially arrested?
(a) Khakis and polo shirt.
(b) Gardening clothes.
(c) Jogging clothes.
(d) Chanel suit.
5. At what age was Tabatha originally raped?
Short Answer Questions
1. What length of time was Carolyn's sentence?
2. Nancy compared herself and the man in #50 as __________________________.
3. Which of the following did Tabatha NOT do while in prison to rediscover herself?
4. When was the only time Robin could enjoy the sun?
5. How old was Tabatha when her brother introduced her to pot and alcohol?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)