|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thefts - Carolyn Ann Adams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nancy when she learned how to defend herself from her mother's physical abuse?
2. What was the name of the institution where Wally went to teach writing in 1999?
(a) Duke Behavioral Institute.
(b) Yarmouth Detention Center.
(c) Norwalk Correctional Institution.
(d) York Correctional Institution.
3. Which of the following is NOT a word that Wally uses to describe himself?
(a) Fiction writer.
(b) History buff.
(d) Family man.
4. What position had Carolyn held?
(a) Executive Director of a Private School.
(b) Executive Director of a Psychiatric Hospital.
(c) Executive Director of a local chapter of the United Way.
(d) Executive Director of a Mental Health Advocacy Board.
5. Who was Marge Cohen?
(a) Wally's wife.
(b) Prison school librarian.
(c) Newspaper editor.
(d) University president.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nancy's older sister take Nancy and her younger sister when their parents' fighting got out of control?
2. How old was Wally Lamb when he knew he wanted to teach?
3. How many siblings did Carolyn have?
4. What propelled Wally into the world of being a well-known author?
5. What was Carolyn's crime?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)