|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thefts - Carolyn Ann Adams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nancy resign her job abruptly?
(a) She moved out of state.
(b) Isadore started to fall in love with her.
(c) She didn't like the new hours.
(d) She got a better job.
2. Which of the following is NOT a word that Wally uses to describe himself?
(a) Family man.
(c) Fiction writer.
(d) History buff.
3. Where was Carolyn in her story as it began?
(b) A lawyer's office.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A courthouse.
4. How many siblings did Carolyn have?
5. Who was the man who owned the accounting firm where Nancy had a temp job?
(a) Isaiah Weinstein.
(b) Marcus Wellman.
(c) Jerry Goldfarb.
(d) Isadore Weintraub.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nancy was fifteen, she had a date ____________________.
2. What was Carolyn wearing when she was initially arrested?
3. What position had Carolyn held?
4. What was Carolyn's crime?
5. How long had Nancy been out of prison when this story began?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)