|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thefts - Carolyn Ann Adams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carolyn do with the money she got related to her crime?
(a) Gambled at local casinos.
(b) Gave it to charity.
(c) Paid her son's college bills.
(d) Made renovations to her home.
2. How did Nancy get the clothing in #40?
(a) Retail mall.
(b) Online store.
(c) She stole it.
3. What did Carolyn address in the second chapter of her story?
(a) Traveling across country.
(b) Her first work experience.
(c) Buying her first car.
(d) A horrible family secret.
4. Nancy Whitely's story was one of striving to be _______________.
5. What role did Wally Lamb have in the production of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What propelled Wally into the world of being a well-known author?
2. Why did Nancy resign her job abruptly?
3. For the women in York Correctional Institution, writing gives them __________________.
4. Other than Nancy, how many people worked at the business in #44?
5. How old was Nancy when she learned how to defend herself from her mother's physical abuse?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)