|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Christmas in Prison - Robin Cullen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was notable about Nancy's family as she was growing up?
(a) They had at least twenty pets.
(b) Her family moved a lot.
(c) They had a live-in nanny.
(d) They had an in-ground swimming pool.
2. Who was Tabatha's brother who was shot in the head and killed when he was twenty?
3. Robin ended her story by saying that ________________ could not get into the prison.
(a) Fresh air.
(b) Family members.
4. Other than Nancy, how many people worked at the business in #44?
(b) One hundred.
(d) Twenty three.
5. When did Nancy's parents usually have their fights?
(a) At night.
(b) In the morning.
(c) On weekends.
(d) On vacations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nancy afraid of at school?
2. At what age was Tabatha originally raped?
3. Which of the following did NOT describe Nancy's mother?
4. What were lovers from separate housing units able to do during mass?
5. Where did Nancy's parents send her after they bailed her out after her arrest in October of 1989?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)