|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Christmas in Prison - Robin Cullen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pope had proclaimed the year as the ___________________________.
(a) Year of the Child.
(b) Year of the Great Jubilee.
(c) Year of the Homeless.
(d) Year of the Blessed Saints.
2. Where did Nancy's father take her at the beginning of her story?
(a) The beach.
(b) A library.
(c) The circus.
(d) An airplane flight.
3. Who abused Nancy and her friend?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) Nancy's uncle.
(d) Her friend's older brother.
4. Where did Nancy's parents send her after they bailed her out after her arrest in October of 1989?
(a) Her aunt's house.
(c) Substance abuse treatment center.
(d) A boarding school.
5. Robin ended her story by saying that ________________ could not get into the prison.
(a) Fresh air.
(c) Family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tabatha's family and friends to drugs?
2. What had Nancy's abuser told her would happen if she told anyone what he did to her and her friend?
3. Why did Nancy resign her job abruptly?
4. Who was Tabatha's brother who was shot in the head and killed when he was twenty?
5. At what age did Nancy quit school?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)