|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qfwfq predict will happen to stars?
(a) They will slowly grow in size.
(b) They will burst into fire.
(c) They will break into smaller stars.
(d) They will begin emitting helium.
2. Why is Lll more agile than Qfwfq?
(a) She has a new kind of knee joint.
(b) She has run races all her life.
(c) She was born on land.
(d) She is younger than Qfwfq.
3. During what period did the dinosaurs die out?
(a) The Miocene.
(b) The Eocene.
(c) The Paleozoic.
(d) The Cretaceous.
4. What does Lll dare Qfwfq to do when they are playing near the water?
(a) Hold his breath under water as long as he can.
(b) Get as close to the water as he can.
(c) Make as big a splash as he can.
(d) Run through the waves as fast as he can.
5. How does the narrator feel about the female he comes to notice?
(a) He doesn't care about her.
(b) He is irritated by her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gives the narrator the idea that space has a shape and form?
2. What unplanned benefit does the shell give the narrator?
3. What does Qfwfq do when a New One first calls to him?
4. How does the narrator see the shape of space?
5. What does the mollusk think of the development of eyesight?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)