Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the universes that the narrator sees as he falls?
(a) All around, always near, but never crossing his path.
(b) So near he can almost touch them.
(c) Very far away so he almost thinks they're illusions.
(d) Always above him as he falls away from them.
2. What does Qfwfq discover when he goes to spy out the reported dinosaurs?
(a) They are aligators.
(b) They are ostriches.
(c) They are rhinoceroses.
(d) They are hippopotamuses.
3. After the narrator speculates that Ursula H'x and Lieutenant Fenimore might have met at some time in the past, what does he deduce from this speculation?
(a) That Ursula H'x and Lieutenant Fenimore will circle around and meet again.
(b) That Ursula H'x developed a love for Lieutenant Fenimore.
(c) That Ursula H'x and Lieutenant Fenimore are moving away from each other.
(d) That Ursula H'x developed a dislike for Lieutenant Fenimore.
4. What does Lll dare Qfwfq to do when they are playing near the water?
(a) Get as close to the water as he can.
(b) Run through the waves as fast as he can.
(c) Make as big a splash as he can.
(d) Hold his breath under water as long as he can.
5. What job does Zahn recommend Qfwfq for, which Qfwfq would rather not do?
(a) Exploring new territory.
(b) Ruling the village.
(c) Being ambassador to neighboring species.
(d) Defending the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lll do after N'ba N'ga says that he could teach her to live in the water?
2. What is N'ba N'ga's relationship to Qfwfq?
3. How does Qfwfq feel about N'ba N'ga?
4. What does the mollusk think of the development of eyesight?
5. What unplanned benefit does the shell give the narrator?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)