|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Qfwfq want Lll to come away with him to?
(a) An underwater garden.
(b) A system of caverns in the forest.
(c) A plain beyond the mountain.
(d) An island in the river.
2. What is the second sign the narrator sees, when he is looking for reactions to his magnanimous and generous actions?
(a) You have a shoe untied.
(b) You have a flannel undershirt.
(c) You have forgotten your gloves.
(d) You have a hole in your sock.
3. How do the New Ones subsist?
(a) They grow vegetables in gardens.
(b) They gather berries, mushrooms, and vegetables from the woods.
(c) They hunt deer in the woods.
(d) They catch fish from the river.
4. How does Lieutenant Fenimore react when the narrator indicates he's seen a universe?
(a) He is irritated.
(b) He is contemptuous.
(c) He is thrilled.
(d) He is horrified.
5. How does the narrator feel about the female he comes to notice?
(a) He doesn't care about her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is irritated by her.
(d) He hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Fern-flower dreams of a dinosaur being teased, what does she do in the dream?
2. What unplanned benefit does the shell give the narrator?
3. Where is a dinosaur body uncovered?
4. What does the second sign that the narrator sees through his telescope say?
5. What does Qfwfq think of N'ba N'ga's way of speaking?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)