|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qfwfq identify as the first numbers to exist?
(a) The numbers e and pi.
(b) The numbers i and 0.
(c) The numbers pi and phi.
(d) The numbers 0 and 1.
2. What does the narrator say the sign "Tchk Tchk" refers to?
(a) The time he gave a third of his salary to charity.
(b) The time he quit his job because they asked him to do something wrong.
(c) The time he stopped a bully from beating up a child.
(d) The time he swerved and crashed his car to avoid hitting a dog.
3. Where does the narrator strike Lieutenant Fenimore as he falls on him?
(a) In the spleen.
(b) On the cranium.
(c) On the cervical vertibrae.
(d) On the gluteus maximus.
4. Where is a dinosaur body uncovered?
(a) A melting glacier.
(b) A cavern.
(c) A rock slide.
(d) A tar pit.
5. Which of the following impossible fantasies does the narrator have in his shapeless form?
(a) Snapping his fingers.
(c) Crossing his legs.
(d) Shaking someone's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the mollusk expect to develop sight but doesn't?
2. What job does Zahn recommend Qfwfq for, which Qfwfq would rather not do?
3. What sign does the narrator see, when he looks up in anticipation of a reaction to the second event, of which he is proud?
4. What is N'ba N'ga's relationship to Qfwfq?
5. What type of fish is N'ba N'ga?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)