|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the world millions of years later, where does the narrator see the image of the first female mollusk he interacts with?
(b) In all women.
(c) In only photographs and representations of women.
(d) In only one woman he sees for a fleeting moment.
2. What does the narrator say the sign "This time I like you." refers to?
(a) The time he left a manuscript on a train.
(b) The time he locked himself out of his house.
(c) The time he wore mismatched socks.
(d) The time he ignored the doorbell because he didn't wat to see his great-aunt.
3. What does N'ba N'ga say his relatives get from living on land?
4. What sign does the narrator see, when he looks up in anticipation of a reaction to the second event, of which he is proud?
(a) I missed it.
(b) Not at home.
(d) Oh, well.
5. What bet does Qfwfq make about Signorina Giuseppina Pensotti before she (or humanity at all) yet exists?
(a) How many footsteps she will take in her lifetime.
(b) How many children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren she will have.
(c) What exact date she will die.
(d) Whether she turns right or left on a specific day, coming out of her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Zahn recommend Qfwfq for, which Qfwfq would rather not do?
2. Why does Qfwfq bet that there will be atoms?
3. Where are the universes that the narrator sees as he falls?
4. How does Dean (k)yK react when Qfwfq loses a bet?
5. What type of fish is N'ba N'ga?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)