|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first "real" head of the "real" Illuminati?
(a) Robert Shell.
(b) Reverend Thomas Patrick McNamara.
(c) Charles Berlitz.
(d) Carl Weschcke.
2. What was the earliest hieroglyphic for Osiris?
(a) A closed eye.
(b) A fish plus a hawk.
(c) An eye in a triangle.
(d) An eye plus a throne.
3. What maxim of Einstein's shows his dislike of quantum mechanics?
(a) "World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
(b) "God does not play dice."
(c) "Truth is what stands the test of experience."
4. Who does Mae Brussel claim the terrorist left is made up of?
(a) CIA members trying to discredit the rest of the left.
(b) Right-wing conspiracy theorists in hiding.
(c) Those who are left.
(d) FBI members trying to discredit the rest of the left.
5. What is pranayama?
(a) Negative emotion.
(b) A yogic breathing method.
(c) A level of enlightenment.
(d) A state of momentary world peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. In daily speech, what is the 4th circuit known as?
2. What happens when the 5th circuit is activated?
3. How does Wilson claim to be able to predict people's responses to conspiracy theories?
4. What does Jacques Vallee believe visitors from space actually are?
5. What is Crowleymas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the four brain circuits have in common that has dominated Western thought?
2. What is superluminal information?
3. Who was Dr. John Dee?
4. What approaches to immortality have been researched by Dr. Paul Segall?
5. What caused Wilson to become fearless?
6. How is the fifth brain circuitry activated?
7. In the Mothman Prophecies, how does John Keel account for the discrepancies in the predictions?
8. Which paranormal phenomena does Wilson believe can be accounted for within the possibilities of quantum theory?
9. What is COINTELPRO?
10. What would pull the "cosmic trigger," according to Robert Temple in the Sirius Mystery?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)