|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robert Temple believe was the last to receive the knowledge from Sirius?
(c) Timothy Leary.
2. Who is the Intelligence identified with Sirius in Crowley's symbology?
3. How did Timothy Leary help the Wilson family cope with Luna's death?
(a) He demonstrated unconditional love for them.
(b) He mustered community support for them.
(c) He taught them that life is ongoing.
(d) He convinced them it was possible to transcend suffering.
4. What is the common name for the first neural circuit?
5. What is the basic choice when operating on the 1st circuit?
(a) Up or down.
(b) Forward or back.
(c) Right or left.
(d) In or out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pattern did conspiracy theorists find surrounding the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King?
2. What does Wilson say is a neurotic-psionic law?
3. What does Wilson say is the unfortunate result of the suppression of scientific research into drugs?
4. Who first postulated that all chemical elements fall into eight families?
5. What is the common name for the second neural circuit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the pivotal events in Nikolas Tesla's life parallel to events in the life of Gopi Krishna?
2. What remark of Oscar Ichazo's helped Wilson endure the death of his daughter Luna?
3. What do the four brain circuits have in common that has dominated Western thought?
4. What does Dr. Paul Segall conclude makes immortality possible in his view?
5. How does Timothy Leary describe the invertebrate part of the brain?
6. How does Timothy Leary describe the emotional circuit of the brain?
7. Who was Dr. John Dee?
8. What is COINTELPRO?
9. What is the function of the third circuit in Timothy Leary's construct of brain function?
10. When does the fourth circuit in Timothy Leary's construct of brain function appear in the developing human being?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)