|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Wilson been able to do since he began his occult explorations?
(a) Stop the wheel of karma.
(b) Move objects without touching them.
(c) Protect his children with a cone of power.
(d) Announce who's calling before answering the phone.
2. Who does Mae Brussel claim the terrorist left is made up of?
(a) Right-wing conspiracy theorists in hiding.
(b) FBI members trying to discredit the rest of the left.
(c) CIA members trying to discredit the rest of the left.
(d) Those who are left.
3. What does Dr. Jack Sarfatti call limiting our view to the local universe?
(b) Electromagnetic chauvinism.
(d) Oxygen-based chauvinism.
4. What is synchronicity as formulated by Jung and Pauli?
(a) Events form patterns imposed by our neural patterning.
(b) Events are without pattern.
(c) Events form patterns that are not meaningful, but causal.
(d) Coincidences form patterns that are not causal, but meaningful.
5. What is the common name for the first neural circuit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wilson say the shaman suffers more than the ordinary victim of paranoia?
2. What happens when the 5th circuit is activated?
3. What does Kerry Thornley come to believe about the Discordians?
4. In Wilson's division of human life into eight stages, what happens at the eighth level?
5. What is the 6th circuit called?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Wilson's daughter Luna stop the wheel of Karma?
2. What is superluminal information?
3. What would pull the "cosmic trigger," according to Robert Temple in the Sirius Mystery?
4. To what does Wilson attribute the "miracle" of real communication with his adolescent children?
5. What do the four brain circuits have in common that has dominated Western thought?
6. What theory does Dr. Paul Segall believe he was first to develop that is now used by numbers of investigators?
7. What does Dr. Paul Segall conclude makes immortality possible in his view?
8. What does astronomer Robert Temple learn about the African Dogon tribe that is hard to explain?
9. What approaches to immortality have been researched by Dr. Paul Segall?
10. When does the fourth circuit in Timothy Leary's construct of brain function appear in the developing human being?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)