|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most extreme understanding among those who activate the 8th circuit?
(a) No terrestrial drugs change biological imprints.
(b) Consciousness precedes the biological unit.
(c) The universal translator is encoded in our DNA.
(d) We can reprogram our own programming.
2. What maxim of Einstein's shows his dislike of quantum mechanics?
(a) "God does not play dice."
(b) "Truth is what stands the test of experience."
(d) "World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
3. What is the result of the existence of parallel worlds?
(a) Man controls his own destiny.
(b) Man gradually becomes aware of alternative possibilities.
(c) Everything that can happen does happen.
(d) There is an alternative universe.
4. How did Timothy Leary help the Wilson family cope with Luna's death?
(a) He mustered community support for them.
(b) He convinced them it was possible to transcend suffering.
(c) He demonstrated unconditional love for them.
(d) He taught them that life is ongoing.
5. What is the level of the third neural circuit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three phases Timothy Leary postulates for each of the eight circuits?
2. What did Wilson's children believe as adolescents that he thought was "bosh"?
3. What pattern did conspiracy theorists find surrounding the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King?
4. What was the earliest hieroglyphic for Osiris?
5. What was Nikola Tesla's major goal in life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Charles Berlitz have in common with Wilson?
2. What do the four brain circuits have in common that has dominated Western thought?
3. What is superluminal information?
4. What does astronomer Robert Temple learn about the African Dogon tribe that is hard to explain?
5. How does Timothy Leary describe the emotional circuit of the brain?
6. How is the fifth brain circuitry activated?
7. What is COINTELPRO?
8. What does Wilson say inevitably happens to conspiracy buffs?
9. Who was Dr. John Dee?
10. What effect did poverty have on Wilson's understanding?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)