|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author experience as a "past life"?
(a) A Sufi priest.
(b) A grand master of the Bavarian Illuminati.
(c) An Egyptian ruler.
(d) A Babylonian prince.
2. What is the name of Dr. John Lilly's tape the author uses for self-instruction?
(a) "You Are What You Believe."
(b) "Beliefs Unlimited."
(c) "Limited by Belief."
(d) "Prisoner of Belief."
3. When does Robert K.G. Temple believe Earth was first visited by an advanced race?
(a) 4500 B.C.
(b) A.D. 1976.
(c) A.D. 2012.
(d) A.D. 4500.
4. Who communicated with Aleister Crowley's wife Rose via extrasensory perception?
5. What does Timothy Leary believe those who alter their consciousness should do?
(a) Relax and enjoy it.
(b) Sleep more.
(c) Seek the purpose.
(d) Drop out of human interaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose work does Timothy Leary tell the author he was hoping to complete?
2. Who does Idries Shah believe the Illuminati to be?
3. What do Discordians espouse in place of dogmas?
4. What did Dr. Wilhelm Reich teach was Public Health Problem Number One?
5. Who did the Bavarian Illuminati intend to overthrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the dog days?
2. What is the Discordian Law of Fives?
3. What are the three submodels for Bell's Theorem that all things are indivisible?
4. What were the Starseed Transmissions?
5. What value does Timothy Leary teach LSD can achieve for mankind?
6. Why does Wilson believe that immortality is an actual physical possibility for human beings?
7. How was the experience of Joseph Simonton typical or atypical of UFO contactees?
8. What are the different forms taken by Mescalito in different myth systems?
9. How does Wilson evaluate the California Medical Facility in Vacaville where Timothy Leary was imprisoned?
10. What example does Wilson give of what Freud calls "projection"?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)