|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joseph Simonton claim to receive from an extraterrestrial?
(b) A trip through the atmosphere.
2. What Greek goddess do the Discordians worship?
3. When does Robert K.G. Temple believe Earth was first visited by an advanced race?
(a) 4500 B.C.
(b) A.D. 2012.
(c) A.D. 1976.
(d) A.D. 4500.
4. What does Timothy Leary believe should replace the model of psychologist and patient?
(a) Research team.
(b) Adept and client.
(c) Salesperson and customer.
(d) Guru and apprentice.
5. Which government agency does the author say was responsible for his opinion that governments are more bad than good?
(a) The army.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FDA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goddess Nuit claim to have done for the author in his childhood?
2. What does the name "AFFA," given by purported extraterrestrials, mean in "Angelic," a Cabalistic language?
3. What is the slogan of the cryologists?
4. What did Dr. Wilhelm Reich teach was Public Health Problem Number One?
5. Why did Luna believe such experiences did not occur in the author's presence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mistreatment of Dr. Wilhelm Reich left Wilson suspicious of the U.S. government?
2. What caused Wilson to begin to suspect that Our Lady of Guadalupe, identified as the Virgin Mary, was the same person as Nuit, the Egyptian goddess of the stars?
3. What are the three submodels for Bell's Theorem that all things are indivisible?
4. What are the two meta-models Wilson suggests to account for all of his data?
5. What are the seven factors Timothy Leary uses in comparing all human interaction to a game model?
6. What is Chapel Perilous?
7. What example does Wilson give of what Freud calls "projection"?
8. What was Aleister Crowley's Book of the Law?
9. What are the different forms taken by Mescalito in different myth systems?
10. Does the philosopher Santayana believe that humans are better at seeing or believing?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)