|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp, 148-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught that normal consciousness is self-created delusion?
(d) Jesus Christ.
2. What does Wilson say is the inevitable fate of all conspiracy buffs?
(a) They are vindicated.
(b) They are persecuted.
(c) They are prosecuted.
(d) They eventually lose interest.
3. What gave credence to conspiracy theories in 1974?
(a) The imprisonment of Timothy Leary.
(b) The Watergate breakin.
(c) The visits from extraterrestrials.
(d) The arrest of Joanna Leary.
4. What dictum of Yeats did the author come to understand?
(a) "Man has created woman."
(b) "Man has created death."
(c) "Man has created God."
(d) "Man has created himself."
5. What is the motto of the Firesign Theatre?
(a) You know everything that's wrong.
(b) Everything they know is wrong.
(c) None of us knows what's wrong.
(d) Everything you know is wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the slogan of the cryologists?
2. What mystical experience happened to the author's youngest daughter Luna?
3. What phenomenon does Wilson claim has been verified by thousands of researchers over a period of decades?
4. What is the "final secret" of the Illuminati?
5. What does Timothy Leary believe should replace the model of psychologist and patient?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)