|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp, 148-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Dr. Paul Segall think he will be able to extend human life?
(a) To an average of 100 years.
(b) To an average of 200 years.
(c) To an average of 1000 years.
(d) To an average of 400 or 500 years.
2. How many scientists does Saul Paul Sirag claim have received extraterrestrial communication?
(a) More than 1,000.
(b) More than 10.
(c) More than 50.
(d) More than 100.
3. What does Wilson say is a neurotic-psionic law?
(a) What you fear most will come after you.
(b) All conspiracy theories are true in some time-space continuum.
(c) Our neural circuitry is wired to outer space.
(d) You will create what you most wish to see.
4. What does Dr. Paul Segall define as a stochastic process?
(a) The cryonic preservation of selected people.
(b) The random decay of random cells.
(c) The preservation of selected cells.
(d) The pre-programmed evolution toward death.
5. What is the slogan of the cryologists?
(a) "I'll see you again."
(b) "Freeze - wait - reanimate."
(c) "On to immortality."
(d) "It's only a matter of time."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the scientific term for stopping life processes and then restarting them?
2. Who does Idries Shah believe the Illuminati to be?
3. What is the common response when famous people claim extraterrestrial communication?
4. What does Dr. Jacques Vallee believe about extraterrestrial communication?
5. What is QUIP?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)