|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 102-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author experience as a "past life"?
(a) An Egyptian ruler.
(b) A grand master of the Bavarian Illuminati.
(c) A Sufi priest.
(d) A Babylonian prince.
2. What phenomenon does Wilson claim has been verified by thousands of researchers over a period of decades?
(c) The existence of Bigfoot.
(d) UFO visitations.
3. What do Discordians espouse in place of dogmas?
4. What did Joseph Simonton claim to receive from an extraterrestrial?
(a) A trip through the atmosphere.
5. Whose work does Timothy Leary tell the author he was hoping to complete?
(a) Aleister Crowley.
(d) David Hilliard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phenomenon did Freud call "projection?"
2. What does the name "AFFA," given by purported extraterrestrials, mean in "Angelic," a Cabalistic language?
3. Who is Our Lady of Guadalupe believed to be?
4. What did Dr. Wilhelm Reich teach was Public Health Problem Number One?
5. What does Timothy Leary name his studies?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)