|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 102-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author ban the word "I" from his conversation for one week?
(a) To demonstrate humility.
(b) To participate more fullly in the general consciousness.
(c) To overcome subjectivity and self-centeredness.
(d) To increase his interest in his fellow man.
2. What is the slogan of the cryologists?
(a) "On to immortality."
(b) "I'll see you again."
(c) "Freeze - wait - reanimate."
(d) "It's only a matter of time."
3. What personage appears to most children contacted by extraterrestrials?
(a) A lady in a silver bubble.
(b) A large blue man.
(c) A lady in a blue light.
(d) A little green man.
4. What does Timothy Leary believe should replace the model of psychologist and patient?
(a) Adept and client.
(b) Salesperson and customer.
(c) Guru and apprentice.
(d) Research team.
5. What is the Discordian mystic sign?
(a) Thumbs up.
(b) The two-finger V.
(c) Crossed fingers.
(d) The extended middle finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Satori?
2. What does the author come to believe is present in all things, living and non-living?
3. What phenomenon does Wilson claim has been verified by thousands of researchers over a period of decades?
4. What are "Dog Days"?
5. What does Timothy Leary say is the message?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)