|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 76-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dr. John Lilly's tape the author uses for self-instruction?
(a) "You Are What You Believe."
(b) "Limited by Belief."
(c) "Beliefs Unlimited."
(d) "Prisoner of Belief."
2. How many scientists does Saul Paul Sirag claim have received extraterrestrial communication?
(a) More than 50.
(b) More than 1,000.
(c) More than 100.
(d) More than 10.
3. What three factors does Timothy Leary believe are critical to correct use of mind-altering drugs?
(a) Dosage, set, and setting.
(b) Time, place, and patient.
(c) Personality, DNA, and setting.
(d) Ambiance, companions, and dosage.
4. What does the author claim that marijuana enabled him to do?
(a) Teleport himself to other places.
(d) Sleep soundly.
5. Who does the author experience as a "past life"?
(a) An Egyptian ruler.
(b) A Babylonian prince.
(c) A Sufi priest.
(d) A grand master of the Bavarian Illuminati.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the basic Discordian sociological law?
2. Who taught that normal consciousness is self-created delusion?
3. What are "Dog Days"?
4. Who does Idries Shah believe the Illuminati to be?
5. What mystical experience happened to the author's youngest daughter Luna?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)