|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 76-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What three factors does Timothy Leary believe are critical to correct use of mind-altering drugs?
(a) Personality, DNA, and setting.
(b) Ambiance, companions, and dosage.
(c) Time, place, and patient.
(d) Dosage, set, and setting.
2. Who did the Bavarian Illuminati intend to overthrow?
(a) The American president and the Pope.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The kings of Europe and the American president.
(d) The kings of Europe and the Pope.
3. According to the author, his data is in direct conflict with what?
(a) Common sense.
(b) Science fiction.
4. What message did the entity convey to the author?
(a) Forgive because there is no other escape.
(b) Forgiveness is the door to eternity.
(c) They are happiest who have forgiven most.
(d) Forgive because God demands it.
5. For what was Timothy Leary arrested and imprisoned, according to the author?
(a) Advocating marijuana use to college students.
(b) Owning two joints of marijuana.
(c) Publishing directions for growing marijuana.
(d) Selling two joints of marijuana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilson contend the War on Drugs brought about?
2. What drug did Wilson say led him to Hedonic Gratification?
3. What is the scientific term for abrupt contradictions of one's understanding of reality?
4. What Nobel laureate developed the idea of multiple models in sub-atomic physics?
5. Who does Idries Shah believe the Illuminati to be?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)