|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 76-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of prisoners in Timothy Leary's rehabilitation project were able to stay out of prison?
2. When does Robert K.G. Temple believe Earth was first visited by an advanced race?
(a) A.D. 2012.
(b) 4500 B.C.
(c) A.D. 4500.
(d) A.D. 1976.
3. What Greek goddess do the Discordians worship?
4. What dictum of Yeats did the author come to understand?
(a) "Man has created God."
(b) "Man has created woman."
(c) "Man has created death."
(d) "Man has created himself."
5. What is the motto of the Firesign Theatre?
(a) None of us knows what's wrong.
(b) Everything they know is wrong.
(c) You know everything that's wrong.
(d) Everything you know is wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the goddess Nuit claim to have done for the author in his childhood?
2. What is a Satori?
3. What does the author regard as Aleister Crowley's major achievement?
4. For what was Timothy Leary arrested and imprisoned, according to the author?
5. Who founded the religion of Discordianism?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)