|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 76-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Discordians espouse in place of dogmas?
2. What is the Law of Fives?
(a) All events are direction connected to the number five.
(b) The number five has cabalistic powers.
(c) The number five represents perfection.
(d) The number five underlies all human connections.
3. What drug did Wilson say led him to Hedonic Gratification?
4. What does the author come to believe is present in all things, living and non-living?
(a) The elements of the star Sirius.
(b) Superhuman intelligence.
(c) A planet-wide consciousness.
(d) The elements of matter.
5. Who coined the term "metaprogramming substances" for mind-altering drugs?
(a) Timothy Leary.
(b) Robert Anton Wilson.
(c) Humphrey Osmond, M.D.
(d) John Lilly, M.D.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Timothy Leary believe should replace the model of psychologist and patient?
2. What government building is sacred to Discordians?
3. What secret does the author believe the Illuminati were covering up by feigned conspiracy theories?
4. What constellation contains the dog star Sirius?
5. In the Babylonian myth, how did Ishtar have to enter Eternity?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)