|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 27-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Satori?
(a) An unusually large ocean wave.
(b) A moment of enlightenment.
(c) A Hindu ashram.
(d) A Zen master.
2. What is QUIP?
(a) The Quietly Investigating Paradigm.
(b) The Quantum Inseparability Principle.
(c) The Querulous Invisibility Principle.
(d) The Quick Irradiating Principle.
3. What does Wilson contend the War on Drugs brought about?
(a) An increase in curiosity about drugs.
(b) An increase in drug trafficking.
(c) An increase in public awareness of drug use.
(d) An increase in crime and mental illness.
4. From what does yoga free the mind?
(c) Conditioned perception.
5. In the Babylonian myth, how did Ishtar have to enter Eternity?
(c) In royal purple.
(d) Through fiery gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught that normal consciousness is self-created delusion?
2. What is a synchronicity?
3. What percentage of prisoners in Timothy Leary's rehabilitation project were able to stay out of prison?
4. What is the motto of the Firesign Theatre?
5. What does the author claim that marijuana enabled him to do?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)