|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 27-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does psychiatrist R.D. Laing believe is the principle cause of psychotic breakdowns?
(a) Information overload.
(c) Lack of information.
2. What three factors does Timothy Leary believe are critical to correct use of mind-altering drugs?
(a) Dosage, set, and setting.
(b) Personality, DNA, and setting.
(c) Ambiance, companions, and dosage.
(d) Time, place, and patient.
3. Who taught that normal consciousness is self-created delusion?
(a) Jesus Christ.
4. What phenomenon does Wilson claim has been verified by thousands of researchers over a period of decades?
(a) The existence of Bigfoot.
(b) UFO visitations.
5. What planet did both a West Virginia salesman and a Washington, D.C. law student independently claim had sent them a visitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Jacques Vallee believe about extraterrestrial communication?
2. What is Chapel Perilous?
3. What does Wilson contend the War on Drugs brought about?
4. What personage appears to most children contacted by extraterrestrials?
5. What does the name "AFFA," given by purported extraterrestrials, mean in "Angelic," a Cabalistic language?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)