|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 53-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Wilhelm Reich teach was Public Health Problem Number One?
(a) Sexual repression.
(b) Unmonitored drug use.
(d) Karmic coincidences.
2. Which of Wilson's 24 selves has veto power over all the others?
(a) The Shaman.
(b) The Wizard.
(c) The Skeptic.
(d) The Editor.
3. Who coined the term "metaprogramming substances" for mind-altering drugs?
(a) John Lilly, M.D.
(b) Robert Anton Wilson.
(c) Humphrey Osmond, M.D.
(d) Timothy Leary.
4. What phenomenon does Wilson claim has been verified by thousands of researchers over a period of decades?
(a) The existence of Bigfoot.
(d) UFO visitations.
5. In the Babylonian myth, how did Ishtar have to enter Eternity?
(b) In royal purple.
(d) Through fiery gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Aleister Crowley, what is the purpose of "physiological experiments" in Western occultism?
2. According to the author, his data is in direct conflict with what?
3. What percentage of prisoners in Timothy Leary's rehabilitation project were able to stay out of prison?
4. What is a synchronicity?
5. What is a Satori?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)