|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 53-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Satori?
(a) A Hindu ashram.
(b) An unusually large ocean wave.
(c) A moment of enlightenment.
(d) A Zen master.
2. What is the first law of Discordianism?
(a) Conceptualization is art, and you are the artist.
(b) God is a crazy woman.
(c) To each his own reality.
(d) Convictions cause convicts.
3. What did Dr. Wilhelm Reich teach was Public Health Problem Number One?
(a) Unmonitored drug use.
(c) Karmic coincidences.
(d) Sexual repression.
4. Who did the Bavarian Illuminati intend to overthrow?
(a) The kings of Europe and the American president.
(b) The kings of Europe and the Pope.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The American president and the Pope.
5. For what was Timothy Leary arrested and imprisoned, according to the author?
(a) Advocating marijuana use to college students.
(b) Publishing directions for growing marijuana.
(c) Selling two joints of marijuana.
(d) Owning two joints of marijuana.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Robert K.G. Temple believe Earth was first visited by an advanced race?
2. What does Brad Steiger say one must have before beginning a study of the occult?
3. What is the Socratic approach to Discordian evangelism?
4. What Jungian archetype is seen in leprechauns, Peter Pan, and Mr. Spock?
5. What number does Wilson believe has "enigmatic" significance?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)