Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
(a) He does not know he could have saved him.
(b) He is a timid man.
(c) He does not care enough about life.
(d) He has already forgiven them.
2. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Corrupt it.
(b) Islamize it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Help it.
3. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The Christian Times.
(b) The Missionary Herald.
(c) The New Age Observer.
(d) The Guardian.
4. What did the stranger's plan light his head up with?
(b) Evil joy.
(c) The luminosity of life.
5. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Artificial honesty.
(b) God's honesty.
(c) Idealistic honesty.
(d) Hateful honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
4. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
5. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)