|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A gambler.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A con artist.
(d) A bank manager.
2. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
(a) Islamize it.
(b) Help it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Corrupt it.
3. Which of the following does Mrs. Richards use to describe the mentality of the town?
4. Why does Mrs. Richards think she and her husband deserve the money?
(a) They are old and poor.
(b) They have workerd hard all their lives.
(c) They alway help other people.
(d) They will do good things with the money.
5. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of Christianity.
(b) The principles of honest dealings.
(c) The principles of love.
(d) The principles of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
2. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
3. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
4. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
5. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)