|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A blowbug.
(b) A humbug.
(c) A lightning bug.
(d) A firebug.
3. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Nancy Hewitt.
(b) Denise Harkness.
(c) Rose Darwin.
(d) Lottie Regal.
4. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) On top of the wardrobe.
(c) Under the floorboards.
(d) Behind the stove.
5. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) A burglar.
(d) The stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger say he used to be?
2. Why did Mr. Richards decide against saving the Reverend Burgess?
3. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
4. Why can't the Wilcox's kittens be dead?
5. What does the sack contain?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)