|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
(a) James Anderson.
(b) Graeme Swann.
(c) Reverend Burgess.
(d) Barclay Gordon.
2. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
(a) Hale Alley.
(b) Didcot Alley.
(c) Utopia Alley.
(d) Berlin Alley.
3. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
4. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
(a) He helped him out.
(b) He made a big donation to the church.
(c) He is a regular at church.
(d) He fixed the Reverend's bicycle.
5. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A sealed envelope.
(b) A vial of blood.
(c) A reference letter.
(d) A prayer book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
2. What does the sack contain?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards say she wants to be left alone?
4. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
5. Complete the following sentence; "A proof once established is _________________."
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)