|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Barclay Gordon.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) The stranger.
2. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A firebug.
(b) A blowbug.
(c) A lightning bug.
(d) A humbug.
4. What is Jack Halliday's job?
5. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
2. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
3. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
4. What is the whole village now doing in the evenings?
5. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)