|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Pinkerton?
2. What do people keep handing the Reverend?
3. Who falls down in this chapter?
(a) Mr. Richard.
(b) Mrs. Harkness.
(c) Mrs. Richards.
(d) Mr. Harkness.
4. What does the narrator say Hadlyburg is vain beyond?
5. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
(a) Poverty strcken men.
(b) Mortally stricken men.
(c) Love stricken men.
(d) Guilt stricken men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
2. What kind of fit does Mrs. Richards fall into as she feels the sack?
3. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
4. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
5. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)