|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
2. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He hid him in his house.
(b) He gave him food.
(c) He got him out of town.
(d) He lent him money.
3. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
(a) The principles of love.
(b) The principles of honest dealings.
(c) The principles of Christianity.
(d) The principles of life.
4. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Artificial honesty.
(b) God's honesty.
(c) Idealistic honesty.
(d) Hateful honesty.
5. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
(b) He thinks he gives better advice.
(c) He thinks he has better hair.
(d) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Wilsons arrange?
2. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
3. Which of the following activities did Mr. and Mrs. Richards used to do in the evening?
4. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
5. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)