|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
(a) A cigarette box.
(b) A fishing rod.
(c) A helmut.
(d) A cigar box.
2. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
(c) Fun loving.
3. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A bank manager.
(b) A gambler.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A con artist.
4. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) Mr. Richard's
5. What happened to Nancy Hewitt?
(a) She joined the marines.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She died.
(d) She fell in love with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Hadleyburg is known to most Americans as?
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
4. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
5. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)