|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
2. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He gave him food.
(b) He hid him in his house.
(c) He lent him money.
(d) He got him out of town.
3. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
(a) Hale Alley.
(b) Didcot Alley.
(c) Utopia Alley.
(d) Berlin Alley.
4. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By hanging himself.
(b) By shooting himself.
(c) By slitting his wrists.
(d) By drowning.
5. What did the residents of Hadleyburg keep out of the way of young people?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
2. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
3. Why does Mrs. Richards say she wants to be left alone?
4. What does the sack contain?
5. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)