|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A blowbug.
(b) A humbug.
(c) A firebug.
(d) A lightning bug.
2. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
(a) A hypnotist.
(b) A butcher.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A somnambulist.
3. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
4. What does the narrator say Hadleyburg is known to most Americans as?
(a) Hadleyburg the Incorruptible.
(b) Hadleyburg the Lovable.
(c) Hadleyburg the Disruptible.
(d) Hadleyberg the Discernable.
5. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
(a) By drowning.
(b) By shooting himself.
(c) By hanging himself.
(d) By slitting his wrists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
2. Complete the following sentence; "A proof once established is _________________."
3. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
4. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
5. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)