|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
(c) A seizure.
(d) A conversion.
2. How does Mr. Richards say he feels about helping the Reverend?
3. Who does Mr. Richards think that Goodson despised?
4. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Mayor Jacks.
(b) The Reverend Burgess.
(c) Sheriff Jonson.
(d) Barclay Gorgon.
5. Who did Goodson come close to marrying?
(a) Denise Harkness.
(b) Nancy Hewitt.
(c) Rose Darwin.
(d) Lottie Regal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
2. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
3. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
4. How does the author describe Hadleyburg?
5. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)