|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Sheriff Jonson.
(b) The Reverend Burgess.
(c) Mayor Jacks.
(d) Barclay Gorgon.
2. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
(a) Mr. Richard's house.
(b) The sack.
(c) The bank.
(d) Mr. Cox's house.
3. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
4. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
(a) The early mail.
(b) The evening news.
(c) The lunchtime news.
(d) The late mail.
5. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
2. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
3. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
4. Who does Mrs. Richards say her husband is free of?
5. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)