|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose opinion does Mrs. Richards say she is now worried about?
(a) James Anderson.
(b) Reverend Burgess.
(c) Graeme Swann.
(d) Barclay Gordon.
2. What do Mr. Cox and Mr. Richards drag themselves home like?
(a) Poverty strcken men.
(b) Mortally stricken men.
(c) Guilt stricken men.
(d) Love stricken men.
3. What kind of honesty does Mrs. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
(a) Hateful honesty.
(b) God's honesty.
(c) Artificial honesty.
(d) Idealistic honesty.
4. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
(a) The principal citizens.
(b) The working class citizens.
(c) The loyal citizens.
(d) The dishonest citizens.
5. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The theater.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The assembly hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose comments does the narrator say became increasingly disagreeable?
2. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
3. What does Mrs. Richards say she could do for joy?
4. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
5. From what country has the stranger just arrived?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)