|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Mr. and Mrs. Harkness' state of mind?
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
(a) A vial of blood.
(b) A reference letter.
(c) A sealed envelope.
(d) A prayer book.
3. Who falls down in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. Richards.
(b) Mrs. Harkness.
(c) Mr. Harkness.
(d) Mr. Richard.
4. What is Jack Halliday's job?
5. What is the name of the stranger who wrote the letter?
(a) Mr. Barrington.
(b) Mr. Laurel.
(c) Mr. Stephenson.
(d) Mr. Jakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the townspeople think helped the Reverend?
2. What does Mr. Richards say it is dreadful to be?
3. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
4. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
5. What does Halliday pretend is a camera?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)