|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the paper's foreman the local representative of?
(a) The National Guards.
(b) The Associated Press.
(c) The local government.
(d) The Folk Music Association.
2. What does the sack contain?
(c) $100 bills.
(d) $50 bills.
3. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
4. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The bank.
(d) The church.
5. Who does Mrs. Richards say her husband is free of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Richards not tell his wife about the Reverend?
2. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
3. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
4. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
5. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)