|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Richards worried will come at any moment?
(a) A burglar.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The stranger.
2. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Barclay Gorgon.
(b) Mayor Jacks.
(c) Sheriff Jonson.
(d) The Reverend Burgess.
3. Who does the stranger say is Goodson's legitimate heir?
(b) The Nightingales.
(d) The Richards.
4. What is the old lady reading in the parlor?
(a) The Christian Times.
(b) The Guardian.
(c) The New Age Observer.
(d) The Missionary Herald.
5. What does Mrs. Richards say it is no time for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the stranger decide he wanted to do to the town?
2. Who is the letter from?
3. How does the narrator describe the sides of the sack?
4. Which character does the narrator say always notices everything?
5. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)