|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
(a) The principal citizens.
(b) The loyal citizens.
(c) The dishonest citizens.
(d) The working class citizens.
2. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
(a) A butcher.
(b) A hypnotist.
(c) A somnambulist.
(d) A farmer.
3. What does Mrs. Richards say is Mr. Goodson's one vanity?
(a) He thinks he gives better advice.
(b) He thinks his wife is the most beautiful.
(c) He thinks he has better hair.
(d) He thinks he is the town's most moral person.
4. What is the name of the only other town that the narrator mentions?
5. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
(a) Reverend Burgess.
(b) Mr. Harkness.
(c) The stranger.
(d) Barclay Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls down in this chapter?
2. What should the candidate hand to Rev. Burgess?
3. Why does Reverend Burgess like Mr. Richards?
4. Which of the following do the reporters not make a picture of?
5. What does Mr. Richards say the town has trained them to think?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)