|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Richards want to make his proof of mind?
2. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
(a) A lightning bug.
(b) A humbug.
(c) A firebug.
(d) A blowbug.
3. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
(a) Mr. Richard's
(d) Mr. Harkness.
4. What does the narrator say Mr. Richards plunges his hands through his hair like?
(a) A somnambulist.
(b) A butcher.
(c) A hypnotist.
(d) A farmer.
5. Where do the Hadleyburg residents claim their town is destined to live in forever under the word incorruptible?
(a) The encyclopedia.
(b) The national cook book.
(c) The theasaurus.
(d) The dictionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Jack Halliday?
2. What does the narrator say the townfolk found the night after?
3. How does Mr. Richards imagine Goodson tried to kill himself?
4. What did the residents of Hadleyburg teach their babies in the cradle?
5. Why does Mr. Richards say there is nothing to worry about regarding Reverend Burgess?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)