|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the stranger say Goodson made the remark to him?
(a) Utopia Alley.
(b) Didcot Alley.
(c) Berlin Alley.
(d) Hale Alley.
2. What did Nancy Hewitt have a spoonful of in her veins?
(a) Mexican blood.
(b) Hispanic blood.
(c) Negro blood.
(d) Indian blood.
3. Why can Mr. Richards not tell his wife how he helped Goodson?
(a) She would laugh.
(b) He made a promise.
(c) She would divorce him.
(d) It was against the law.
4. What does Jack Halliday say Mrs. Wilcox's cat has had?
(a) A seizure.
(d) A conversion.
5. Who does Mr. Stephenson send letters to?
(a) The dishonest citizens.
(b) The working class citizens.
(c) The principal citizens.
(d) The loyal citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Richards say they cannot find the right man?
2. Why does Mrs. Richards say she wants to be left alone?
3. Who does Mrs. Richard call Mr. Richards' friend?
4. Who does Halliday realize has broken a leg?
5. What does Mr. Cox's boss say Mr. Cox should not ship until he tells him?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)